Transexual ??

TiaraPrincess said:
Well, ummm...I don't like them because there have been stories of transgenders never telling the person they meet the truth. What if they did that to me? That's not fair. I think they should have a tatoo or something somewhere permanently that proves you are a transgender because it's not fair that I or other people don't know. I don't want to be attracted to a transgender or someone betray me by not telling me the truth about their sex. Transgenders should always be upfront like them being gay should tell them that they are transgenders. I personally think it should not be allowed. I think those surgeries are abused because some use it for entertainment being Drag Queens or Strippers. Just my opinion.

TiaraPrincess, did you mean that you had
some kind of experience with any transgender ?
For example, you became very attracted to
a real handsome boy with a baseball cap and
then you both got together kissing and cuddling
and then you pull down his pants as though
as if you were hoping to see a broomstick or
something like that, but all you see was
a pussycat coming out saying "hello" ?

TiaraPrincess said:
Well, ummm...I don't like them because there have been stories of transgenders never telling the person they meet the truth. What if they did that to me? That's not fair. I think they should have a tatoo or something somewhere permanently that proves you are a transgender because it's not fair that I or other people don't know. I don't want to be attracted to a transgender or someone betray me by not telling me the truth about their sex. Transgenders should always be upfront like them being gay should tell them that they are transgenders. I personally think it should not be allowed. I think those surgeries are abused because some use it for entertainment being Drag Queens or Strippers. Just my opinion.

Just because there are bad apples doesn't mean you should dislike all of them. I don't dislike every person on the planet because of some of them being bad.
It is their personal information that they are transgendered and they can tell who they choose to tell.
Just because something is abused doesn't mean it should be banned for everybody. Plenty of things could be abused. Cars could be used to run over and kill people, plastic surgery could be done endlessly by people like Michael Jackson. But that doesn't mean cars should be banned and that we shouldn't let people who've been burnt get plastic surgery.
Transsexuals feel that they need to change their bodies to match their identity. If they were not allowed to do that, life could become a living hell. They should be able to choose when to be upfront because there are transphobic people out there who could want to kill them if they found out.
Note that I use transsexual for people who feel that they are of the opposite gender and transgender as a more general word that includes people who feel that they're of both or neither genders. Also note that I use the word gender to refer to a state of mind and sex to refer to the body.
By the way, I'm very upfront because I wear overalls or skirts all the time and have my hair in pigtails. Now people at RIT can recognize me both here and at RIT. ;)
I know someone who is upfront about being gay and tells that to people who he thinks could be friends with him. How they react is one of the deciding factors he uses to decide if he would be friends with them.

RedFox

Princess...

Get a Life! You probably lost the rhinestone tiara to a goregous transsexual at a beauty contest you entered in past.

I am a M2F pre-op, very passable transsexual living in Florida as well the other 1/2 dozen deaf M2F ts....most of us do even look better than most females. We dont make big deal of who and what we are since we worked hard of getting to where we are at! Thats what we want. At this society, we are taking advantage of the surgeries, hormones treatment, sexual reassingment stuffs and whatever comes up at these days. Its really up to every individuals to be what he/she wants to be.
At these days, the sterotype/prejudge opinions doesnt really matter. You can say all you want.... :tears:

Ciao!

I could smell a tranny anywhere. I did that with my ex roommate's date and warned him. He thought I was jealous. 3 hrs later he comes to me pissed off saying I sould have warned him better.

Hahahahah.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
I could smell a tranny anywhere. I did that with my ex roommate's date and warned him. He thought I was jealous. 3 hrs later he comes to me pissed off saying I sould have warned him better.

Hahahahah.

Richard

you already say it twice in here... please pay attention.

There is a small town that does transgender operations nearby. I get to see the people coming in and out.

Do any of you have a sissy? If so, let me know.

I am a female born trans deaf person that idifies as gender-nuetrul. I think that it is great if you can aford the surgey, but I cant afford hearing aids or a tty let alone that kind of a surgrey. ~Orange

i have seen alots

You know what, I've never even seen or known anyone who is transexual, except my dad works with a fellow or used to work with a fellow who was born a girl and then became a guy. Only time I've ever seen a transsexual is in the movies and on TV.

i have seen alots of dvd's of transexuals/trannys.it good feeling to watch it
it can make u feeling horny!!!!!!!!!!!!!.frm :thumb: :fly: :booty: .............

Hi i have seen real life in china"thiland" and been sex etc it was so powerful
u should visit there to see for your eyes only:shock::cool2::D:wave:

Hi i have seen real life in china"thiland" and been sex etc it was so powerful
u should visit there to see for your eyes only:shock::cool2::D:wave:

Well...I guess I might as well jot this note down...I did date a M2F before - it was ... just normal. You know, I never really thought about it - she did tell me what she had done, and I just accepted it. I mean, why all the fuss about changing sexes? If you're more comfortable as one persona, why not become that person?

As I say, BE YOURSELF. If you're happy one way, be happy. If you're not happy another way, change and make yourself happy. That's what life is for...smiles!

HI DREAM DEAF THAT TRUE I AM HAPPY THAT WHO AM I "I AM A WOMAN BEFORE I WAS A MAN I AM PROUD OF THIS WAY I DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE CALL ME NAMES I JUST WALK AWAY NOW THX FOR ASKING THE QUESTION :wave:YOUR ER WELCOME :lol: FRM MAGICAN

Back