Transexual ??

uhh I have met few TS M to F

but never TS F to M, but have heard of one that used to be a spouse of a person I know of.

I think i know the reason..... The cost to become a male is more expensive than the cost to become a female in the first place?

I found that Intersex means -- born with both genders. Interesting word to me....

Transsexual Married Couple

Irish Devil Dog said:
Yeah I met a couple online which they are gonna to be male/female together. it's so strange that married couple gonna to be transexual together.

Irish Devil Dog is right about us.... Few ppl knew us for about 3 years that we both gone from str8 to transsexual during our marriage. The first two years after we got married, we did not telling the truth each other about our transsexual problems but one night on tv we were watching documentary about transsexual surgery that makes us fasincated with. And then told the truth and accepted each other and we have been on and off mostly for the next 14 years before we became very serious about transitioning into transsexuals as switching our gender roles to make our life interesting for almost 3 years now... Yes, our bodies started to make some changes.... One thing that we are having hard time finding right doctor who accept Medi-cal for the surgeries for both of us... SIGH!!!!! But we are not giving up about not finding doctor who accepts Medi-Cal as we are still searching and searching to hit the jackpot (giggling) for finding a doctor who is willing to accept Medi-Cal for our SRS (sex reassignment surgery) soon. :fingersx:

I think transexual is freaky... :ugh: and of course, it's like you are hiding your true idenity so I dont care if the guy is gay, but changing his gender into female won't change anything but would proably freak alot of ppl out when they find that she is REALLY a man!!

TG/TS Nights @ DeafQueer Chatroom

Hello everyone.... First of all thank you for welcoming me here and posting here too and so forth...

There is TG/TS (Transgender or Transsexual) Chat Nights in at this website http://chat.deafqueer.org in every Thursday nights from 6:30 to 7:30 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) and everyone is welcome to TG/TS chat nights. The topics is about everything from Testostrone injections, breast removal, breast implants, estrogen pills, penile inversion (making new Vaginas - sorry for this language), Phalloplasty (long one with skin graft), metiodplasty (short one without skin graft), body changes and etc.

Mikel AKA PurpleScorpion

i have alot of respect for these poeple and i thank u for the invite but im going to pass as well i have my own chat :)

Oh cool -- I been missed the chatroom so I guess I will have to pass, too.

javapride said:
i have alot of respect for these poeple and i thank u for the invite but im going to pass as well i have my own chat :)

Hi Java,

It's been a while since we have been talking to you and thanks for respects for this one.... How's everything over there? You are more welcome to chat with us if you like u can im us anytime... and we will not bugging you for negative past ok - Truce?

Mikel

I know a person who is transexual in SF. He is a well known transexual with an interesting name in Deaf Community in SF. He is from the second generation of his lesbian mother in El Paso, TX. I was told that it took a few years for him to change his body through hormone shots, etc.

Check out the short bio of Dragonsani Renteria at http://drago.deafqueer.org/

Last edited:
i have a good friend from Georgia, his name is Michael, he is gay :greddy: but he changed his name is Kristen, he wanna became very very woman, she put fake nails, change hair all the time, wear any woman style, she wear everyday and walk in public! she is open mind, she dont care abt the people think of her.. she is proud of herself and she is funny person, she feel like woman to me so we talked woman to woman... she is cool person!!!! i love her as good friend!!!

yahoo group

there is deaf trans join on yahoo group... I just let you know if anyone want to join there.. thanks

TheXandieBoy said:
Hey everyone, Seem mostly of ya never met person who is Female to Male. I'm deaf and recent turn 19 yrs old last oct. I've been on T-shot since April 2003. My voice already changed to really deep voice ... also, just start my beard to grow recent ... very blonde but hard to see. I didnt have chest surgery yet but will ... maybe this summer or soon. I just need a damn job. lol.

- Xandie

hey I seen you on livejournals :D I dont know that you are deaf FTM.

I need chest surgery to remove my stupid boobs too.

I dont judge gay and lesbian lifestyle however I dont agree with their lifestyles...I have few friends who are gays and lesbians...they know they dont across the line with me! :D

Anyway, I think its quite sad when men who dont appreciate what God has created them to be...and wants to transform to be someone else.

wow been a long time since i last came in this thread! had to catch up a bit --

TheXandieBoy and bmxer -- there is a yahoo listserve that discusses FTM topic that i know of -- this is one: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transdeaf/ im on the list as well -- im on the list cuz i personally do have friends who are either pre op or post op FTM and am always learning something new and listens to their experiences as they transition -- its been a very humbling experience and i think i understand those who transition better now -- the owner of this listserve is the first FTM ive met IRL and i found him to be very open abt his transitioning process and etc -- there is more to this than what i am posting here as i dont want to discuss any further in depth on my post here

there have been some discussions on thoughts of lesbians who transition and would they be then labeled a straight person and other issues on another forum besides the listserve that i am a member of -- PM me if u are interested in discussing further abt the FTM transition or other issues surrounding FTM topic or have other forums/listserves i am not aware of and want to let me know about them

t'care *huggies* both of u!

Last edited:
:wave: bmxer -- nice to see another listserve member here on AD -- there is one more here on AD that is also on that listserve that im aware of :D i would post other listserve links but ive not yet found any others yet -- hadnt had time to browse and look for them :lol:

*hugs*

Well...I guess I might as well jot this note down...I did date a M2F before - it was ... just normal. You know, I never really thought about it - she did tell me what she had done, and I just accepted it. I mean, why all the fuss about changing sexes? If you're more comfortable as one persona, why not become that person?

As I say, BE YOURSELF. If you're happy one way, be happy. If you're not happy another way, change and make yourself happy. That's what life is for...smiles!

Well, ummm...I don't like them because there have been stories of transgenders never telling the person they meet the truth. What if they did that to me? That's not fair. I think they should have a tatoo or something somewhere permanently that proves you are a transgender because it's not fair that I or other people don't know. I don't want to be attracted to a transgender or someone betray me by not telling me the truth about their sex. Transgenders should always be upfront like them being gay should tell them that they are transgenders. I personally think it should not be allowed. I think those surgeries are abused because some use it for entertainment being Drag Queens or Strippers. Just my opinion.

Back