Transexual ??

Mizzou

Reaction score
I was curouis what is your react of person who is transexaul from MALE to FEMALE ~ FEMALE to MALE :shock: What is your complains or live with them for living..... changing???

i have no plm with the transgendered -- i met a transgendered female to male and he is so FUNNY and very open abt his experiences growing up as a female and changing to become a male -- was very interesting to hear

Originally posted by Fly Free
i have no plm with the transgendered -- i met a transgendered female to male and he is so FUNNY and very open abt his experiences growing up as a female and changing to become a male -- was very interesting to hear

kewl~ I would like to see female to male since I met male to female.... i was so curouis.. thanks fly free!!!! :ily:

sure anytime MizzDeaf grrl!!!!!

ive not personally met a male to female transgendered yet -- when i do -- u will be the first to know :)

:ily: too MizzDeaf :D

Originally posted by Fly Free
sure anytime MizzDeaf grrl!!!!!

ive not personally met a male to female transgendered yet -- when i do -- u will be the first to know :)

:ily: too MizzDeaf :D

No problem.... :D

I dont mind if they want to be transsexual, but as for me, nah.

I do have a ex-girlfriend who is actually on her way to be female to male. I do have another friend who is actually on T-shot, she is going to be male.

I am very surprised with myself for being so supportive to them. I thought I would reject it. But I learned to accepted them for who they are.

I already saw some transsexual such as um on jerry springers and my real life friends.

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
I dont mind if they want to be transsexual, but as for me, nah.

I do have a ex-girlfriend who is actually on her way to be female to male. I do have another friend who is actually on T-shot, she is going to be male.

I am very surprised with myself for being so supportive to them. I thought I would reject it. But I learned to accepted them for who they are.

I already saw some transsexual such as um on jerry springers and my real life friends.

Oh really?? Kewl!!! I never see one gal becomes guy.... me wonders. :D I been seen guy to gal was my friend from high school.... that stuck in my head!!! LOL I am happy that you not reject them since they are your friends. :D

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
Oh really?? Kewl!!! I never see one gal becomes guy.... me wonders. :D I been seen guy to gal was my friend from high school.... that stuck in my head!!! LOL I am happy that you not reject them since they are your friends. :D

yeah, I am very glad that I accepted them.. and everything.

I will find her homepage.. and stated in here k so u can see her being a male.

:D

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
yeah, I am very glad that I accepted them.. and everything.

I will find her homepage.. and stated in here k so u can see her being a male.

:D

sure....

Yeah I met a couple online which they are gonna to be male/female together. it's so strange that married couple gonna to be transexual together.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Yeah I met a couple online which they are gonna to be male/female together. it's so strange that married couple gonna to be transexual together.

really... i read one of newspaper (voice) anyway, married couple and hubby want to be lady so he asked his wife to accept him as lady in her life. that was like twist relationship because his wife is not gay herself!! it was very interesting story... she accepted him because they love much and vowed to be married. :D

i've MET the couple that IDD was talking abt thier a cali and i know them as well, thier something else full of humor but very understanding for each other, and im not suprised abt how they feel im the one that took them male/female shopping and helped them find right clothes that would make them look good... So its not all that bad :) hehe

My friend is half-way done with her surgery. (Male to female) Her boobs are modeled after mine only they're bigger. She keeps getting them bigger, they're the size of my head now- literally. She shoved my head in her cleavage when I made a comment about it. I think she looks fabulous, and I'm happy for her. If this is what she wants and if this is what it takes for her to be happy, then I'm proud that she's willing to go out there and get it. She looks beautiful.

Originally posted by Sydlie
My friend is half-way done with her surgery. (Male to female) Her boobs are modeled after mine only they're bigger. She keeps getting them bigger, they're the size of my head now- literally. She shoved my head in her cleavage when I made a comment about it. I think she looks fabulous, and I'm happy for her. If this is what she wants and if this is what it takes for her to be happy, then I'm proud that she's willing to go out there and get it. She looks beautiful.

Oh cool Nice to know :D

Originally posted by Sydlie
care to show a pic of ur friend so we can get a better image in our mind...

This is my friend. It's the best cleavage shot I could get.

Attachments

• carrie4.jpg
    carrie4.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 185
here's another one without the push-up

Attachments

• carrie3.jpg
    carrie3.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 175
wow... I couldn't try that.... but my belief is just be yourself....

Back