Too Fat to Receive Sentence

The weight would have compressed his veins, not expanded them. They would have needed a smaller needle, not a larger one.

let's not delve on it any further. I hate needles :Ohno:

Qestion #1:

i can't help it but did he smell like bacon at the end?

Question #2:

oh.... then.... I wonder if they used XXXL syringe.....

You asked, I answered.:lol:

Qestion #1:

i can't help it but did he smell like bacon at the end?

Question #2:

oh.... then.... I wonder if they used XXXL syringe.....

You asked, I answered.:lol:

oh...... that's right....... :Owned:

Good... no point wasting time and money.

It's weird how the government is willing to spend money to ensure that a prisoner is healthy and well before executing them. :roll:

I agree.

I think the argument is, to ensure their health before executing them is like looking at it as an humane thing rather than just shoving the lethal injection on them. For instance, if they were not healthy, their body would have a reaction to the combination of the drug that is injected which can be painful. I think that's another reason because they want the prisoners to not to feel any pain at all and just to be over and done with.

The proper way to execute anyone is to calmly tell the person that all is well, that all is understood and forgiven. When that person has a smile on his face, BAM! Shoot him in the back of the head.

I agree.

I think the argument is, to ensure their health before executing them is like looking at it as an humane thing rather than just shoving the lethal injection on them. For instance, if they were not healthy, their body would have a reaction to the combination of the drug that is injected which can be painful. I think that's another reason because they want the prisoners to not to feel any pain at all and just to be over and done with.
Then just do a different method of execution. They should have a Plan A and Plan B for all executions.

What if the prisoner had his arms amputated or cut off due to some accident or something... they wouldn't have any arm to give his lethal injection to. Oh well, they can always hang up.

Oh, he's too heavy to be hung? Electrocute him!

Whatever works. :)

Then just do a different method of execution. They should have a Plan A and Plan B for all executions.

What if the prisoner had his arms amputated or cut off due to some accident or something... they wouldn't have any arm to give his lethal injection to. Oh well, they can always hang up.

Oh, he's too heavy to be hung? Electrocute him!

Whatever works. :)

No arms...it can be given in the leg. No leg....it can be given in the abdomen. Ohio didn't have the option of electocution because most prisons have removed their electric chairs. The ones that are still in place are not functional.

No arms...it can be given in the leg. No leg....it can be given in the abdomen. Ohio didn't have the option of electocution because most prisons have removed their electric chairs. The ones that are still in place are not functional.
Just tie him up in a bathtub filled with water and toss a hairdryer in there! ;)

Back