Too Fat to Receive Sentence

And if they made it out alive, they were scarred for life, physically and mentally. But I still have no sympathy though because their victims are scarred for life as well.

I think about need surgery to open his wrist to find vein or use machine to detects the vein, that allows lethal injection goes in, if not enough then give more doses then he will be executed.

Just need put in sleep before surgery on wrist to open and find vein.

According to that article, firing squads are still legal in Utah, Idaho, and Oklahoma.

No, you don't read carefully, If any inmates who sentenced in before May 3, 2004 are entitle for choice of firing squad, any inmates who sentenced in after May 3, 2004 are automatically to lethal injection only in Utah.

Read below from link
Authorizes firing squad if lethal injection is held unconstitutional. Inmates who selected execution by firing squad prior to May 3, 2004, may still be entitled to execution by that method.

Both of Idaho and Oklahoma use lethal injection only now as primary, they would use firing squad if lethal injection is unconstitutional, it means don't give inmates to do it until unconstitutional is defined, or could use as secondary method if lethal injection isn't work.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firing_squad#Firing_squads_in_the_United_States

"Authorizes firing squad if lethal injection is held unconstitutional. Inmates who selected execution by firing squad prior to May 3, 2004, may still be entitled to execution by that method."

Apparently, Pacman, YOU are not reading very carefully. All this says is that if lethal injection is ever banned for any reason, firing squads will come into play, and that prior to May 3, 2004, the inmates could choose which method. It does not say anywhere that firing squads are now illegal in Utah.

"Authorizes firing squad if lethal injection is held unconstitutional. Inmates who selected execution by firing squad prior to May 3, 2004, may still be entitled to execution by that method."

Apparently, Pacman, YOU are not reading very carefully. All this says is that if lethal injection is ever banned for any reason, firing squads will come into play, and that prior to May 3, 2004, the inmates could choose which method. It does not say anywhere that firing squads are now illegal in Utah.

No, you are wrong, Utah outlaw firing squad for inmates that sentenced after 5/3/04.
Execution by firing squad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, you are wrong, Utah outlaw firing squad for inmates that sentenced after 5/3/04.
Execution by firing squad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read my first post, where you started arguing with me. I said it is currently still legal. I never said anything about inmates sentenced after 5/3/04. There are still four inmates on Utah's death row who still have the option of a firing squad because they were sentenced before that date.

Read my first post, where you started arguing with me. I said it is currently still legal. I never said anything about inmates sentenced after 5/3/04. There are still four inmates on Utah's death row who still have the option of a firing squad because they were sentenced before that date.

Okay, I don't know about you were talking about inmates in prior to 5/3/04.

now, gotta see those security officer's mom say ''honey, youve fattened up that prisioner, now he cant die legally''

I don't think the death penalty works and I refuse to support such a barbaric punishment.

If you really want to punish rapists and child molesters, put them in general population in prison. The prisoners take really "good" care of scumbags like that.

LOL Yeah:laugh2::giggle:

That guy takes Topamax. If they want him to suffer, take his Topamax away and send him to the exercise room.

Idaho Authorizes firing squad only if lethal injection is "impractical".

I like that.

The exercise is waste of the time and won't work for everyone.

Such nonsense.

Just stick him in the electric chair and let him fry--the extra fat will just add extra sizzle.

And if they made it out alive, they were scarred for life, physically and mentally. But I still have no sympathy though because their victims are scarred for life as well.

This is what gets me about people who refuse to look at killers, rapists, etc as human beings who have royally fucked up. Instead, we get the same old "monster!" argument that's usually followed with the methods people would use to kill the guy.

Me? I prefer to look at people and try to figure out where they went wrong. I'm a strong believer in rehab, even if it doesn't always work.

Also, sometimes people who were abused in their lives, end up abusing others.

Flame away. I'm just not a believer in the death penalty and the draconian methods of punishment that folks are coming up with.

Just wonder, how you feel that he raped and killed two young women?

People do that all the time. Does this mean that I must act like you and condemn the person? I have a more logical way of dealing with outrage.

The suggestion of general population is based on reality. People who commit crimes like murdering or raping others, usually get extra protection in jail. However, it doesn't stop other prisoners from trying to hurt/kill them.

This is what gets me about people who refuse to look at killers, rapists, etc as human beings who have royally fucked up. Instead, we get the same old "monster!" argument that's usually followed with the methods people would use to kill the guy.

Me? I prefer to look at people and try to figure out where they went wrong. I'm a strong believer in rehab, even if it doesn't always work.

Also, sometimes people who were abused in their lives, end up abusing others.

Flame away. I'm just not a believer in the death penalty and the draconian methods of punishment that folks are coming up with.

:gpost:

This prisoner has claimed he's too fat to get his vein punctured by the needles but surely, there are different ways to have an access to the veins - for one, they use a peripheral intravenous central catheter. There are a lot of different alternative drugs that can just be as lethal as the ones they use for the executions. The weight is not an issue as much as the prisoner likes to think.

Back