Toddler Harness

Interesting, some of you agree that the people who don't support harness and share experiences/tips are "know-it-all".

Thank you very much for let me know that I'm one of people who "know-it-all". :cool: I would not post if I don't know anything... I only post what I know...

I don't understand this thread here anymore because I thought we are open mind to share/collect our experiences/tips/disagree/good listen etc since the creator ask for our opinion in first place....

Last edited:
I was curious why is there a controversy over it and not over strollers? Just very interesting to see all the posts with the different views.

It's harness you created your thread to ask for our opinion and question, not stroller. Yes we mentioned stroller in few posts but do not want to have off topic debate since you ask for Harness, not stroller. We would debate the cons/pros between harness and stroller if you add title "what's difference between harness and stroller" instead of just "Toddler Harness"? or what's pros/cons on harness and stroller? or whatever.... :cool:

It's harness you created your thread to ask for our opinion and question, not stroller. Yes we mentioned stroller in few posts but do not want to have off topic debate since you ask for Harness, not stroller. We would debate the cons/pros between harness and stroller if you add title "what's difference between harness and stroller" instead of just "Toddler Harness"? or what's pros/cons on harness and stroller? or whatever.... :cool:

Right...I was just stating what I was thinking in my mind that's all.

Interesting, some of you agree that the people who don't support harness and share experiences/tips are "know-it-all".

Thank you very much for let me know that I'm one of people who "know-it-all". :cool: I would not post if I don't know anything... I only post what I know...

I don't understand this thread here anymore because I thought we are open mind to share/collect our experiences/tips/disagree/good listen etc since the creator ask for our opinion in first place....

Liebling dear,

IF you please re-read Roadrunner's post very carefully you would understand exactly what he's talking about, for one, he DID NOT say you, or those who don't agree on having a hardness on their toddlers , he is talking what had happened to Shel90's friend that day when she used a hardness on her child when she was at a crowdy public place, people around her were judging and criticizing her as a mother, do you have any idea how she may felt that day?? Some people act like they know it all when it comes to raising children when they haven't had children yet or understand the reason behind it all why she had used the hardness on her toddler ... and you also have to understand that not every tips or advice WILL work on every individual child out there, it may work with some or yours but not ALL....That's doesn't mean we're not responable or we're to lazy to teach our children, that's not why at all, it's not like we are using the hardness on our children every day or every time we are outside or at a public places, it was only used when it NEEDED, and it's does help to keep our children safe from harm, I do not like it when parents comes in here and compare who child is better than whom, and thinking they're better than any of us here, well that's not true at all, NO parents are perfect, we raise OUR children the way we want to raise them, whether we like it or not!

it was only used when it NEEDED, and it's does help to keep our children safe from harm,

Yes, I can understand your and other's view on this. The child's safety is your and other prority 1.

I do not like it when parents comes in here and compare who child is better than whom, and thinking they're better than any of us here, well that's not true at all, NO parents are perfect, we raise OUR children the way we want to raise them, whether we like it or not!

It doesn't mean that we come here to compare our children with other children but advise or give them tips how we made less stress, problem etc... which is good for every parents to collect the tips/advice how to help their children... Maybe our advice work on them or not... It's worth to try it to see if it works or not...

Yes, we aware that each child is different.

Yes, that's right that no parents are prefect, we raise our children differently but see the example of DeafSuba's thread of yesterday... He asked us for advice how to deal with child. We helped him with his decision how to help his son either one of our advices are work or not. We are here to share our experiences/tips how to help each other how to develop our children into good way without stress etc. I admire DeafSuba for his open mind and ask us for advice because he wants our advice/tips to help his child.

I had problem with Danny, my eldest son whom he had ADD and learn alot from parent guidance, mother & child spa, therapies, etc....because I WANT the help and their advice/tips. I tried everything with trick how to work or not on him.... until I know how to work on him.... Yes, my both sons have different character... I prefer to try anything than stress/anger/struggle etc. It's me. I know some parents refuse to get the help because they think they know their children better but I'm different as them. I'm person who want to share/collect the experience/tips how to help my children and want to develop them into good path.... It's me.

Can't we all just agree to disagree without belittling one another?

Well as long as the Child Protection Authority don't view the Child Harness as cruelty, its up to each individuals to buy it or not.

It is still available on the markets all over the world.

Back