Think Strategically...Who the Lord vote for ?

Y

Reaction score
Who the Lord vote for ? (Think Strategically)

This is NOT a good time for
these emotions... This is the Lord's war,
this is not our war.

Since there is a war which
means this is NOT a good time
to change Presidents anyway,
I'm gonna vote for Bush... no matter
what you reply etc...

I tend to vote for anyone and
his people whomever I trust more,
no matter whether it's a Republic or Democract.
I would like to change Presidents sometime, but
again this is NOT a good time for emotions
for any change during the war !! Any kind of
emotions can make any dumbier decisions.
We need same people within our military strength etc.

Kerry is NOT to be trusted
especially he claimed that he's a Catholic
but he actually has been ex-communicated
"kicked-out" of the Catholic church !
And the way he kept bashing and bashing...

That's one of these signs from the Lord
showing us who should we trust ??

This is our time to pray & think strategically.

Reba, TiaraPrincess, Brian and others
I'm proud of you for being strong with
your Good postings and Good points....

Bush is leading and winning anyway....
under the Lord's reign....

Last edited:
LOL, nice poem.
I think the same.
I don't think it's a good time to change.
Not too much of a good feeling about Kerry handling these matters.
And...
I too think that he should stay
despite our not understanding of why
he should be here during this time.
Only the Lord know...

Last edited:
Y,

The most important thing to remember is, that no matter who wins the election Tuesday, God is still in control.

When a nation strays from God, sometimes a nation gets the leader it deserves.

God said, "If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (II Chronicles 7:14)

TiaraPrincess said:
LOL, nice poem.
I think the same.
I don't think it's a good time to change.
Not too much of a good feeling about Kerry handling these matters.
And...
I too think that he should stay
despite our not understanding of why
he should be here during this time.
Only the Lord know...

Thanks ! You're right that
We're not supposed to understand
why should Bush be here during this time...

Even if Kerry wins, it's still under the
Lord's reign anyway. I mean this really
does not matter either way.. However,
we at least should try to remember that is
the Lord's war, NOT ours.

Last edited:
Kerry is NOT to be trusted
especially he claimed that he's a Catholic
but he actually has been ex-communicated
"kicked-out" of the Catholic church !
And the way he kept bashing and bashing...

Not true, he was not ex-communicated by Catholic Church. Just another lie.

in my philosophy:

I heard it recently what Osama Bin Laden quoted.

''a time of great consequence,'' in the words of the president.'Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands.''

Speaking of their training against the greatness country of isreal human sacrifice by carried human bomb on the bus, train, public all the things they did an experiment like horrible animals-test. they would be able to reach their ultimate goal to do the same as in this america we are in the greatness threat by Osama's. I think it's doesn't matters what our country is try to defend we must do the hands against them if one unexpectly appear to be somewhere will be READY to take off.

Obvious it is our duty to protect.

Perhaps you are referring to this:

Kerry said to be excommunicated

Los Angeles, Oct. 18 (CWNews.com) - A consultant to the Vatican has said Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry has incurred the penalty of excommunication from the Catholic Church.

...Balestrieri...had received an unusual, indirect communication from the Vatican's Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith regarding the pro-abortion stance.

That communication provides a basis, he said, to declare that any Catholic politician who says he is "personally opposed to abortion, but supports a woman's right to choose," incurs automatic excommunication...

..An excommunicated Catholic may not receive any of the sacraments of the Church, including the Eucharist, marriage, and even Christian burial. The type of excommunication outlined in the new information is called latae sententiae, which means that it occurs automatically and does not require a formal pronouncement by any Church official.

Father Cole wrote, "If a Catholic publicly and obstinately supports the civil right to abortion, knowing that the Church teaches officially against that legislation, he or she commits that heresy envisioned by Can. 751 of the Code [of Canon Law]. Provided that the presumptions of knowledge of the law and penalty and imputability are not rebutted in the external forum, one is automatically excommunicated ...."

...the response was in writing, decisively clarifying the matter, and that it was in far greater detail than a typical official reply...

The complete text of Father Cole's response as well as other details of the pending cases are available on the DeFide.com web site.

http://www.cwnews.com/news/viewstory.cfm?recnum=32830

Reba said:
Perhaps you are referring to this:

Kerry said to be excommunicated

Los Angeles, Oct. 18 (CWNews.com) - A consultant to the Vatican has said Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry has incurred the penalty of excommunication from the Catholic Church.

...Balestrieri...had received an unusual, indirect communication from the Vatican's Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith regarding the pro-abortion stance.

That communication provides a basis, he said, to declare that any Catholic politician who says he is "personally opposed to abortion, but supports a woman's right to choose," incurs automatic excommunication...

..An excommunicated Catholic may not receive any of the sacraments of the Church, including the Eucharist, marriage, and even Christian burial. The type of excommunication outlined in the new information is called latae sententiae, which means that it occurs automatically and does not require a formal pronouncement by any Church official.

Father Cole wrote, "If a Catholic publicly and obstinately supports the civil right to abortion, knowing that the Church teaches officially against that legislation, he or she commits that heresy envisioned by Can. 751 of the Code [of Canon Law]. Provided that the presumptions of knowledge of the law and penalty and imputability are not rebutted in the external forum, one is automatically excommunicated ...."

...the response was in writing, decisively clarifying the matter, and that it was in far greater detail than a typical official reply...

The complete text of Father Cole's response as well as other details of the pending cases are available on the DeFide.com web site.

http://www.cwnews.com/news/viewstory.cfm?recnum=32830

They are welcome to ex-communicate me for voting Kerry. Then again why shall I vote Bush who is against abortion then support death penalty. Double standard. I recalled but I forgot which church Bush got kicked out.

jazzy said:
They are welcome to ex-communicate me for voting Kerry. Then again why shall I vote Bush who is against abortion then support death penalty. Double standard. I recalled but I forgot which church Bush got kicked out.
You can vote for whomever you wish. I am not Catholic, so it doesn't matter to me what that church decides. I am only giving the reference.

Abortion kills innocent babies.
The death penalty kills guilty murderers.

That is not a double standard, unless you think innocent babies and murderers are equal to each other.

If you "forgot" which church "kicked out" Bush, and you can't give the reference, then maybe you shouldn't mention it. You don't want people to think that you just make up gossip. If you have proof, and if it is relevant to the topic, then please provide it.

I think the death penalty is evil. I don't think it's our decision to kill people. Can you believe that the people who put lethal poison and use the electric chair are being responsible for the deaths of these people? I can't imagine that. It's evil, but who are we to decide when they die? I believe when you are using self-defense that it's okay because God knows and forgives, but death penalty when they make the choice? Come on..And there's also innocent people to think about.

Abortion is so controversial, but I think there should be a limit. I don't think women should be allowed to do whatever they want because it's their body. There should be a limit how you do it and however much you do it. Mom had a "friend" who slept with all the men in the building where she worked and had abortion several times. If you don't want babies or aren't ready for babies, then don't have sex or have a hysterectomy. There's a reason we can't prevent pregnancy. I believe if you decide to have sex, you should agree that should you get pregnant, you will take the baby intor your life. You can't just have both ways just because of an ignorant excuse like having an abortion is available. There's a reason why women feel so guilty when they have abortions. There's also the ones that medically need to do it which I believe God understands, but when you know the bigger responsibility, you should be responsible for your actions. My opinion...by the way.

Last edited:
Sounds like you voting in case of what you believe in, likely what Bush believes in he isn't thinking about everyone in America likewise the same with you people too. That's a shame to leave the phrase "we the people" out. :(

TiaraPrincess said:
I think the death penalty is evil. I don't think it's our decision to kill people. Can you believe that the people who put lethal poison and use the electric chair are being responsible for the deaths of these people? I can't imagine that. It's evil, but who are we to decide when they die? I believe when you are using self-defense that it's okay because God knows and forgives, but death penalty when they make the choice? Come on..And there's also innocent people to think about.

Abortion is so controversial, but I think there should be a limit. I don't think women should be allowed to do whatever they want because it's their body. There should be a limit how you do it and however much you do it. Mom had a "friend" who slept with all the men in the building where she worked and had abortion several times. If you don't want babies or aren't ready for babies, then don't have sex or have a hysterectomy. There's a reason we can't prevent pregnancy. I believe if you decide to have sex, you should agree that should you get pregnant, you will take the baby intor your life. You can't just have both ways just because of an ignorant excuse like having an abortion is available. There's a reason why women feel so guilty when they have abortions. There's also the ones that medically need to do it which I believe God understands, but when you know the bigger responsibility, you should be responsible for your actions. My opinion...by the way.

:werd: TiaraPrincess, I feel exactly the same way as you do!...That's what I've always believe in! ... :hug:

Alright, I do NOT like both neither... but,
which one is WORST ?

KILL innocent babies v.s. KILL guilty murderers ??

I'm sure that most of you know that
Kerry supports Abortion (KILL innocent babies)
and Bush supports Death Penalty (KILL guilty murderers).

Take your pick you can vote whatever you want.

Y said:
Alright, I do NOT like both neither... but,
which one is WORST ?

KILL innocent babies v.s. KILL guilty murderers ??

I'm sure that most of you know that
Kerry supports Abortion (KILL innocent babies)
and Bush supports Death Penalty (KILL guilty murderers).

Take your pick you can vote whatever you want.

Kerry doesn't support abortion himself, but he wouldn't vote to banned abortion because he is thinking of "we the people" (every body).

For the worst act...

I would say ' Death penalty ' because, it is much more evil and much more painful than ' Abortion '....

::An example:: Imaging yourself being in the electric chair? feeling the burning, the heat, the shock going thru your veins etc....I don't think I would want to go thru that myself.....

Abortion would be less painful but still it murder and it is murder to kill another human being no matter what crime the person had done....

Cheri said:
Kerry doesn't support abortion himself, but he wouldn't vote to banned abortion because he is thinking of "we the people" (every body).

FYI: From the press, where does Kerry Stand for Abortion ?

Kerry:
Supports legal abortion and says he would not pick Supreme Court nominees justices who disagreed. Kerry voted against measures to outlaw intact dilation and extraction, and he has endorsed family planning and health insurance plans that provide abortion counseling and contraceptive coverage

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5993610/?GT1=5472

Bush supports Death Penalty (KILL guilty murderers).

When I first found out that Bush shares the same belief as I do, but this one last part I don't approved is the Death Penalty....

If Bush is a religion man then he should be against the Death Prenatly and surly surprise to hear he isn't....

So, both Kerry and Bush don't approve God's way 100%. so my question is what the big difference?...

Y said:
FYI: From the press, where does Kerry Stand for Abortion ?

Kerry:
Supports legal abortion and says he would not pick Supreme Court nominees justices who disagreed. Kerry voted against measures to outlaw intact dilation and extraction, and he has endorsed family planning and health insurance plans that provide abortion counseling and contraceptive coverage

???? That what I meant by my post read more careful before misunderstanding.

^Angel^ said:
When I first found out that Bush shares the same belief as I do, but this one last part I don't approved is the Death Penalty....

If Bush is a religion man then he should be against the Death Prenatly and surly surprise to hear he isn't....

So, both Kerry and Bush don't approve God's way 100%. so my question is what the big difference?...

What's the big difference ? Hmm,
the reason why Bush support the Death Penalty
is because it saves other people's lives.

Remember that John Gacy the Clown screwing around
these little boys killing these innocent boys
so the death penalty would be necessary
to kill that Gacy man just to save
other innocent boy's lives.... Imagine if this
happen to your son ? (if there is NO death penalty,
then maybe something will happen to your son ?)

I do NOT mean your son, but just an example...

Back