Think Strategically...Who the Lord vote for ?

I personally do not believe that we have the right to judge Kerry's and Bush's personal life nor shouldn't effect who we want to vote for as a president....

People makes mistakes, no one is perfect ...So, who cares what they've done in the past or what their personal life is, all it should matter is who we think is the best man to become the president of the US!...

Soooo, let the best man win!...

*holding up two white flags* P E A C E!

bree said:
An ex-communication MUST come directly from the Vatican. They have something called 'the office of the faith' which deals with such matters. The person pushing these claims purposefully mislead the press towards his relationship with the Vatican, in order to claim authority. Kerry was never ex-communicated and retains full standing as a catholic. Anybody saying otherwise is promoting slander and libel.
http://ncronline.org/NCR_Online/archives2/2004d/102904/102904k.htm
http://www.cathnews.com/news/410/100.php

I find the fact that people push this story extremely deplorable, as they are slandering a person's faith in order to achieve their political goals. On the other hand, Bush is also pumping up and marketing his own faith. A Christian person does not crow about his faith, but is humble. His faith is displayed through acts, not words.

Which is why I find Bush's acts in the manner of the death penalty rather revealing. Punishing the guilty is well and good. But the death penalty takes this punishment to a step beyond where their is the possibility of appeal or room for mistakes. Thus good christianity, and good government DEMANDS that this punishment be applied fairly and humanely along with a measure of humility, regret, and mercy.

Thus when Bush MOCKED a born-again christian woman on death row, I was thunderstruck.(interview with Talk magazine in 1999 entitled 'devil may care'.. mag is defunct, but you can read a transcript here.)

This is not a christian act. This is not respect for life. No matter what others say about his faith, I excommunicated Bush in my mind for that one statement. He has none when he can provide none in his acts.

No matter what he SAYS about abortion and respect for life, he has aptly demonstrated his lack of respect already.

Alright, I just read this transcript you just
gave me above... Did you note the
Editor's Note there ?

"As it turns out, the Larry King-Karla Faye Tucker
exchange Bush recounted never took place,
at least not on television."

" [Ed. Note: During the Larry King-Faye Tucker exchange,
Tucker never asked to be spared.] "

That means the whole thing is FALSE. Perhaps
you overlooked this...

STRANGER said:
I heard it recently what Osama Bin Laden quoted.

''a time of great consequence,'' in the words of the president.'Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands.''

Obvious it is our duty to protect.

Osama is WRONG because he forgot all about
the Lord's hands on everything including security.

Who is more powerful ? Osama or Lord ?

Does Osama deserve a death penalty ?

Last edited:
Deaf258 said:
My sentiments exactly.. Would Kerry take care of us when he is not being a fair stepfather?

:werd: lousy stepfather mean lousy president hmm...

Beowulf said:
As long as we're on this subject, how about the fact that Bush's daughters are drunkards? Kerry's daughter is a sophisticated educated woman.
Who did a better job in raising?

Guess what ? I just saw Kerry drinking beer himself
surrounding with young men last nite on TV !! :)

Geez, I would NOT want to
see a Drunk president especially during the war...

Every time when I think of
any Democratic President, then
they will always remind me of Clinton too busy
with Monica under his desk without
being fully aware of Osma bin laden's sneaky plans....

Would you like to vote for a President
who acts like a drinking buddy getting drunk
without being aware of what's going on ?

I'm so shocked seeing Kerry drinking beer
with buddies/voters front of TV !!

^Angel^ said:
I personally do not believe that we have the right to judge Kerry's and Bush's personal life nor shouldn't effect who we want to vote for as a president....

People makes mistakes, no one is perfect ...So, who cares what they've done in the past or what their personal life is, all it should matter is who we think is the best man to become the president of the US!...

Soooo, let the best man win!...

*holding up two white flags* P E A C E!

Right, no one is perfect !!!
Hmm, Lets vote for John Gacy and
IGNORE his past personal background....????
Hmm, is this a wise thing to do ?

Deaf258 said:
Just this morning, I found out Kerry also have 3 stepsons. He got his 2 daughters from a previous marriage that resulted in divorce. Why is he hoarding all the attention for his girls and alienating his 3 stepkids? The wife you all know who is married to Kerry is formerly known as Mrs. Heinz (yes, the ketchup queen). Why is he "hiding" his family? Now, considering family values, something is fishy with Kerry.

H. John Heinz IV, 37, Andre, 34, and Christopher, 31. Also two step-daughters by second husband, John Kerry: Alexandra, 31, and Vanessa, 27. One grandchild.

http://home.att.net/~kimmel_a/Thersea_Heinz_kerry.htm

How is John Kerry a lousy stepfather when he hadn't the chance to raise them? They were already adults by the time John Kerry married Theresa Heinz.

What an unjustified attack.

Y said:
Right, no one is perfect !!!
Hmm, Lets vote for John Gacy and
IGNORE his past personal background....????
Hmm, is this a wise thing to do ?

John Gacy was executed years ago and he wasn't running for President either. But yes, we should consider the personal backgrounds when it come to voting.

Both John Kerry and George W. Bush had done stupid things in the past. Some that I would consider to be a problem as in voting for.

{{hugssss Y}}
It's okay, sweetie, I am wrong a lot.
We are ALL wrong a lot.
Glad you are here.

Last edited:
Banjo said:
John Gacy was executed years ago and he wasn't running for President either. But yes, we should consider the personal backgrounds when it come to voting.

Both John Kerry and George W. Bush had done stupid things in the past. Some that I would consider to be a problem as in voting for.

:werd: you're right....Good luck with your voting !

Y said:
Alright, I just read this transcript you just
gave me above... Did you note the
Editor's Note there ?

"As it turns out, the Larry King-Karla Faye Tucker
exchange Bush recounted never took place,
at least not on television."

" [Ed. Note: During the Larry King-Faye Tucker exchange,
Tucker never asked to be spared.] "

That means the whole thing is FALSE. Perhaps
you overlooked this...
It means that Bush was quoting something that never happened. aka, Bush's statement was false in addition to being insensitive.

you can always tell when Bush is lying because it happens every tiime
his lips move

jazzy said:
Bush got kicked out by Methodist once. Who cares, I knew so many people got kicked out by their own church. And many of them are very deeply religion people.
I just don't think it is right to make an accusation without proof. If it really happened, then you shouldn't mind supporting your accusation with proof. That is only fair.

Beowulf said:
Are you drunk, Reba????
God did not establish the death penalty.
People did.
By your logic, God also established the practice of rape and murder.
Sorry, but I just cannot see Jesus raping and murdering.
I don't drink alcohol. :)
Yes, God did establish the death penalty.
No, God did not establish rape and murder; God condemns rape and murder.

Beowulf said:
{{hugssss Y}}
It's okay, sweetie, I am wrong a lot.
We are ALL wrong a lot.
Glad you are here.

ah, thanks ! :)

bree said:
A little bit of digging, and i found this...

"Why the abortion rate is up in Bush years"

Tell me again how Bush is against abortion? He has let it increase.

I have stated before how a person should work to do best by society, and not just by a single issue. This is perfectly reflected in the last paragraph of the story..
The link is gone.

Please explain to me how Bush increased abortions?

Deaf258 said:
Just this morning, I found out Kerry also have 3 stepsons. He got his 2 daughters from a previous marriage that resulted in divorce. Why is he hoarding all the attention for his girls and alienating his 3 stepkids? The wife you all know who is married to Kerry is formerly known as Mrs. Heinz (yes, the ketchup queen). Why is he "hiding" his family? Now, considering family values, something is fishy with Kerry.
I don't think Kerry is "hiding" the stepsons; I think they just prefer privacy and don't want to become involved with the political campaign.

Y said:
Guess what ? I just saw Kerry drinking beer himself
surrounding with young men last nite on TV !! :)
Geez, I would NOT want to
see a Drunk president especially during the war...
Would you like to vote for a President
who acts like a drinking buddy getting drunk
without being aware of what's going on ?
I'm so shocked seeing Kerry drinking beer
with buddies/voters front of TV !!

What are u so upset about? Kerry has every right to drink on his own time, He has not yet became a President yet for you to judge him. Bush been charge with DUI before, but, you only judging Kerry.

Roadrunner said:
One of the Ten Commandments is- 'Thou shall not kill'...
Just to emphasize, the translation of the word "kill" in those verses is "murder"; it does not refer to legally processed death penalties, warfare, or self-defense. It only refers to murder.

Back