The road to be smoke-free.

Today is my 3 months smoke free. Still crave once in a while. Used nicotine gum for the first 3 weeks then got off that.
I took a trip to the Biltmore mansion and a good chunk of my time was thinking of smoking or trying to find a place. I said enough. I want control back.
There is also an app I have on my phone called Cessation Nation that also has a facebook page. The app has a health benefits page and a counter of how many cigs not smoked, money saved, etc. that really inspires.

:bump:

How are you guys holding up? Any success or struggles?

Today I hit the 2 years mark of being smoke-free! Hoorah!

It varies in each state. Here in Kentucky, it is like $3.50 to $6 per pack. $42-$50 per carton. Kentucky is BIG on tobacco which is why it is cheap to get it.

I found out here it is close to $4.50 a pack and going up.

:shock: it's increased the tax already. It's helping people to quit smoking due to health issue. In my hometown, the people want to quit smoking tobacco cigarettes and replace to Vape with fruits flavor liquids to smell so clean and friendly environment. It's odorless, tar free, tobacco free, flameless and safety. It's popular in many vapes locations over the USA. The liquid has nicotine inside with different grams in 8mg, 12mg, 18mg, 24mg, 30 mg.
It's about $6 here in Indy.

Well I haven't smoked a cigarette since October. :D I have stayed on the E-cigarette since October and haven't touched a regular once since. Honestly I tried to smoke once a month or so back and I can't imagine how I got addicted in the first place... :shock: It tasted like I licked an ashtray... :barf: I rarely rely on my E-cigarette anymore so I pretty much have given up smoking, thanks to the E-Cigarette. :D I think it just matters on the brand of the E-Cig and your desire to quit honestly. :P

I believe that tobacco will be shutdown in the future. No more smoking nasty cigarettes in the stock market. Tobacco is the killer! I lost my dad, relates families of lung cancers. That is why I'm against tobacco cigarettes for reasons. I like the vaping with fruits liquids better.

Well I haven't smoked a cigarette since October. :D I have stayed on the E-cigarette since October and haven't touched a regular once since. Honestly I tried to smoke once a month or so back and I can't imagine how I got addicted in the first place... :shock: It tasted like I licked an ashtray... :barf: I rarely rely on my E-cigarette anymore so I pretty much have given up smoking, thanks to the E-Cigarette. :D I think it just matters on the brand of the E-Cig and your desire to quit honestly. :P

That's fantastic. I agree, its up to each its own desire to quit. Looking back, I had to wonder how much I had to put up with these cigarettes. I used to be able to withstand being in a room full of smokers. By now, there's no way I can bear it.

Back