The 'Pregnant Man' Is Expecting Again

sara1981

Reaction score
The 'Pregnant Man' Is Expecting Again
The 'Pregnant Man' Is Expecting Again - Babies : People.com

There was plenty about Barbara Walters's interview with the controversial "pregnant man" Thomas Beatie that "floored her" – but what really got her?

He's pregnant again!

"I looked at him and I said, 'Are you pregnant again?" Walters revealed on The View Thursday when promoting her special What Is a Man, What Is a Woman? Journey of a Pregnant Man. "The baby will be born in June," she confirmed, adding, "I'm speechless."

Beatie is in his first trimester and tells Walters that he did not resume taking testosterone after his daughter Susan's birth so he could have another baby. Beatie's wife, Nancy, is unable to have children because she had a hysterectomy.

The interview with Walters is the couple's first since talking to PEOPLE after Susan's birth in June. It airs Friday night at 10 p.m. ET on ABC.

I just finished watching the View this morning and saw this news about him being pregnant again :shock:

'Pregnant man' expecting a second child
'Pregnant man' expecting a second child - CNN.com

The "pregnant man" who gave birth to a daughter earlier this year says he is expecting a second child.

Thomas Beatie, a married man who used to be a woman, has told America's ABC News that after giving birth to Susan on June 29 he did not go back on the male hormone testosterone so he could have another baby.

"I feel good," he told ABC News' Barbara Walters. "I had my checkups ... And everything is right on track."

Beatie, who lives with his wife Nancy in Bend, Oregon, said the baby is due on June 12.

Beatie was born a woman but underwent hormone therapy before he was legally declared a man.

He had a mastectomy but kept his female reproductive organs when he underwent a sex change in the late 1990s.

He and Nancy decided they wanted to start a family and he underwent artificial insemination late last year.

Walters said on her television talkshow, "The View," that Beatie had revealed his second pregnancy to her during an interview for a documentary to air on U.S. television Friday night.

Beatie spoke to Walters about Susan's birth, which was not via Caesarean section.

Prior to her birth, he released a photo showing his bearded face and pregnant belly. It sparked a worldwide media frenzy.

Well you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig lol.

lol!

It's a bit weird to many of us. I don't know how to get your sex legally changed by the court because what if you go to a doctor, do you tell them you're a female or a male?

I couldn't help but think of the movie Junior.

She still has her reproductive genetals and no matter if she looks like a man and is legally recognized as a man, this is not a man. As long as she has her female parts intact guess what she is? :D

Stop it. You'll crack up the board up!

I believe it will be quite confusing for this child because other children will think oh thats weird having dad gave the child to birth.

I wonder if the man will give the breastfeed to baby? Because of the man's inside the body is still a woman and been controlled with a inject that it changes her to a man's hormone.

Back