The 'Pregnant Man' Is Expecting Again

I'm not sure if I understand your position or what you are trying to say? Please explain? I am trying to keep my position on a lighter side as I come here to have fun, not engage in deep political, moral, or religious debates. i do enough of that on other forums, this is my escape here lol!

But just for the record, I do not agree with this. But my opinion will hardly make a difference. Just curious what your position is.

Simple: it isn't fair to give this couple a marriage license but not to GLBT couples? ? ?

(I understand what you mean in terms of coming onto the boards to have fun....I've tried that--didn't work! :lol:)

Simple: it isn't fair to give this couple a marriage license but not to GLBT couples? ? ?

(I understand what you mean in terms of coming onto the boards to have fun....I've tried that--didn't work! :lol:)

But they are breeders! Why not?! :D

Yes. If he got his identity legally changed to a donkey he would still be a woman legally known as a donkey :)

Got that right saw it tonight on Barbra Walter speical,, that man was once a woman and went throught a sex change operations sigh. Not really suprrise. ha:giggle:

Hey!! > Me :confused: My friend said One of them breastfeed to baby! Which one?

Pregnant Man did remove her breast but how can breastfeed?

The wife's breast started to lactate, so she is the woman who feeds the baby breast milk.

Whatever makes them happy ..good for them. It doesnt affect me so none of my business to place an opinion about it. Just hope they will be happy and raise a beautiful and healthy family together.

For now this is what I believe:
I have voted against banning gay marriage (I believe in equality for EVERYONE), I have voted banning gay adoption, again, the equality argument.

But this is a person thats had her boobs lobbed off and took hormonal injections to grow facial hair. Her hoo-hoo is still intact thus can get pregnant and deliver a child quite naturally.

However she has taken on the role of Father and Husband in this relationship. Her wife has taken the socially acceptable feminine roles of mother and wife.

Yes this is a legal man, but he/she is still biologically a woman. Until she/he gets the bottom surgery done and resumes hormone shots, this is is more or less a woman with a double mastectomy and a bad case of hirschism.

BTW this 'man' was once a gorgeous beauty queen, winning Miss Teen Hiwaii I think.

I have voted against banning gay marriage (I believe in equality for EVERYONE), I have voted banning gay adoption, again, the equality argument.

But this is a person thats had her boobs lobbed off and took hormonal injections to grow facial hair. Her hoo-hoo is still intact thus can get pregnant and deliver a child quite naturally.

However she has taken on the role of Father and Husband in this relationship. Her wife has taken the socially acceptable feminine roles of mother and wife.

Yes this is a legal man, but he/she is still biologically a woman. Until she/he gets the bottom surgery done and resumes hormone shots, this is is more or less a woman with a double mastectomy and a bad case of hirschism.

BTW this 'man' was once a gorgeous beauty queen, winning Miss Teen Hiwaii I think.

Just correcting, the bold font in the quote should be "female" because that word is more biological while the "woman" is more of the kind of role :)

Whatever. I think the media whoring they are doing is stupid.

But I have nothing against trassexuals, transgender people, or how they chose to have a child. Their children are obviously very WANTED children, something this world needs more of.

I saw it last friday night on "20/20" with Barbara Walter, It was very interesting. Wowie, (she) looked a complete guy. His baby daughter is adorable.

Sadly, people everywhere are against him because he's different, he recieved hate emails and hate calls after he went public about his pregnant that shocked people everywhere. Well, it's always crazy world out there. I would say leave them alone.

I have voted banning gay adoption, again, the equality argument.

You're not making sense. If you think gay adoption should be banned, then how is it equal for everyone? You think straight people should be allowed to adopt, but that gay people should not be allowed to adopt. That's not equality. Equality would be EVERYONE being allowed to adopt regardless of whether they are gay or straight.

You're not making sense. If you think gay adoption should be banned, then how is it equal for everyone? You think straight people should be allowed to adopt, but that gay people should not be allowed to adopt. That's not equality. Equality would be EVERYONE being allowed to adopt regardless of whether they are gay or straight.

I think she forgot to put "against" again in her 2nd statement..

I have voted against banning gay marriage (I believe in equality for EVERYONE), I have voted (against is omitted by error?) banning gay adoption, again, the equality argument.

I think she forgot to put "against" again in her 2nd statement..

I have voted against banning gay marriage (I believe in equality for EVERYONE), I have voted (against is omitted by error?) banning gay adoption, again, the equality argument.

She really should proofread her posts.

I think it's great that this man can give birth to his daughter. It's too bad that SRS techonology can't change his gentials enough so he could father the baby instead of giving birth to the baby. As long as the couple are good parents, who cares how the baby was born?

I think it's great that this man can give birth to his daughter. It's too bad that SRS techonology can't change his gentials enough so he could father the baby instead of giving birth to the baby. As long as the couple are good parents, who cares how the baby was born?

I agree!

I am confident that the baby is going to grow up to be just fine.

Originally Posted by deafskeptic

I agree!

I am confident that the baby is going to grow up to be just fine.

Yes I second that.

Back