The 'Pregnant Man' Is Expecting Again

Oh interesting, it seems like unnatural to me, however congratulate to this man.

Well his pregnancy is natural because he already have the female organ to produce a baby, he was born female, however his transgenderism might not be natural, but it help with his mental issues through his gender identify disorder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well his pregnancy is natural because he already have the female organ to produce a baby, he was born female, however his transgenderism might not be natural, but it help with his mental issues through his gender identify disorder.

Yup, I read it and got it.

Whoa! Why we need to be normal in the world? Nobody are perfect. It's very rarely and look unnatural to us. I know one person with transsexual. I thought she alike a lesbian but I found it out she has transsexual with born way. She used to be a girl name. Now she changed it to man's name. Because she is working with men at tools. That's so strange to me. It's rarely and unnatural.

How about 18 babies with pregnancy. Is that normal? No. Is conjoined twins are so perfect as normal? Answer no. Not make a big deal with man with pregnant. It's very rarely.

I saw it last friday night on "20/20" with Barbara Walter, It was very interesting. Wowie, (she) looked a complete guy. His baby daughter is adorable.

Sadly, people everywhere are against him because he's different, he recieved hate emails and hate calls after he went public about his pregnant that shocked people everywhere. Well, it's always crazy world out there. I would say leave them alone.

yeaaah, I agree with public people. what they think about a man(woman's gender) get pregnant. he has too high expect that he would get POSITIVE from received eMail and calls. Nah, I already know that gays and lesbian and transexual are against him. if he didn't let something some magazine interview about him. it wouldn't happen on the world. But he put some interview the story about himself on magazine. why that?
I am sorry for him. nothing to say!!!

It is a bit bizarre and kinda sad..i feel
sorry for the kids..it is going to be very
confusing for the kids when they grow up.
It is not normal, period.

Really? Thats funny. Cause you know, any time a wanted and loved child is born to a loving family I am A-OK with it.

You know, I was just debating with hubby. I am not able to conceive & carry a pregnancy as well. I told hubby if there was a chance of him carrying a fertilised embryo to full term, I would love for him to do it for us.

Hubby said flat out, "Men's bodies are not designed to carry pregnancy." You know, I had to agree with him.

This pregnancy is beautiful because he was a female and now is a male. This pregnancy is unique. His body is able to carry pregnancy to full term. Their relationship is something to be admired and be inspired by.

He goes by "Daddy" and his wife "Mommy" nurses. You have to admit, there are couples out there that cannot bear children wishes they could do the same. Wives wishes their husbands could bear their children if medical science allows it.

Not like the comical movie "Junior", this is a wonderful example of how a couple uses what advantages they have and uses it to the full magnitude.

I must admit that it is sad how society feels fit to be the judge, jury and executioner of what seems to be normal.

You know, I was just debating with hubby. I am not able to conceive & carry a pregnancy as well. I told hubby if there was a chance of him carrying a fertilised embryo to full term, I would love for him to do it for us.

Hubby said flat out, "Men's bodies are not designed to carry pregnancy." You know, I had to agree with him.

This pregnancy is beautiful because he was a female and now is a male. This pregnancy is unique. His body is able to carry pregnancy to full term. Their relationship is something to be admired and be inspired by.

He goes by "Daddy" and his wife "Mommy" nurses. You have to admit, there are couples out there that cannot bear children wishes they could do the same. Wives wishes their husbands could bear their children if medical science allows it.

Not like the comical movie "Junior", this is a wonderful example of how a couple uses what advantages they have and uses it to the full magnitude.

I must admit that it is sad how society feels fit to be the judge, jury and executioner of what seems to be normal.

It actually can be done. They just haven't found a biological male to do it yet.

Maybe your husband will be the first volunteer? Just think of all the royalties that come with it!

Your kid could be set for life!

Oh I would love it if Hubby could carry our child and I would just be so all over him. Rub his tummy, rub his back and I'd treat him like the beautiful temple as he should be. Hubby is probably shaking his head when he reads this.. I love you Aghori!

Believe me, I'd do everything and anything to have hubby carry our child if medical science could have a man carry a child.

Just correcting, he will never be an male. He can be an man, but will always be an female.

Mrs. Bucket..have you considered adoption?

Lots of people do it, especially foreign children.
My aunt and uncle adopted 3 children years ago
but unfortunatley, one child died when he was
5 years old.

Oh I would love it if Hubby could carry our child and I would just be so all over him. Rub his tummy, rub his back and I'd treat him like the beautiful temple as he should be. Hubby is probably shaking his head when he reads this.. I love you Aghori!

Believe me, I'd do everything and anything to have hubby carry our child if medical science could have a man carry a child.

Don't give up hope, Mrs. Bucket. We never know what advances science will bring on the morrow.:hug:

Believe me Mistyrose, hubby and I have discussed everything from here to the moon and back. This is why we spoil our furkids with love. People say our cats are just cats but no, they are our furkids.

:hug: Thanks jillio, positive thinking always helps for us. Big hugs!

Believe me Mistyrose, hubby and I have discussed everything from here to the moon and back. This is why we spoil our furkids with love. People say our cats are just cats but no, they are our furkids.

:hug: Thanks jillio, positive thinking always helps for us. Big hugs!

I understand and of course, you both love your cats and treat
them like children, most people do. My best friend has 3 cats
and she does treat them like children, spoiling them something
unbelievably, haha.

Back