The 'Pregnant Man' Is Expecting Again

You do know that he got his sex legally changed by the courts?

Yeah, he / she does still have virgia. What a point ? Man is pregnancy however she is a female. He just gets our attention to make him to look like he is famous person in this world. Yeah right ! Transsexual !!

this world is really fucking crazy !! :roll:

Reba's quote
If this story is accurate, this "man" is still physically a woman, so it's not a pregnant man.

I want to know, if this person is supposedly living as a man with a wife, how did "he" get pregnant? Who provided the sperm? Or is the wife actually a man?

Gee! However.... Congrats to him or her :shrug:

He is NOT a man, but a woman on male hormones and a mustache, still a woman.

She still has her reproductive genetals and no matter if she looks like a man and is legally recognized as a man, this is not a man. As long as she has her female parts intact guess what she is? :D

Also y'all are missing another point.....

The Pregnant Man and his wife are legally married.

He is NOT a man, but a woman on male hormones and a mustache, still a woman.

This is an error. You are mixing the words based on the difference of the roles and the gentials.

His role is the man, but have the female gential which does not make him a woman because his role is not.

I would call that person whatever that person want to be, but it would be pretty ridicilious if I want to call my mom as my daughter just because I think she is while she prefer me call her mom.

Got that clear?

Yup that's right, he's just a man, but not an biological male.

You do know that he got his sex legally changed by the courts?

That is great that he have legal protect his gender role and rights, but there is another interesting thing that the transsexuals will always have to accept is that their own sex from their birth will never change. It's the true, but I will always support transsexuals to have their sex change on their status for their gender role protection and rights.

Just trying to make thing sense ;)

I believe it will be quite confusing for this child because other children will think oh thats weird having dad gave the child to birth.

I wonder if the man will give the breastfeed to baby? Because of the man's inside the body is still a woman and been controlled with a inject that it changes her to a man's hormone.

yep, some future therapist is gonna be very happy :P

I wonder if the man will give the breastfeed to baby? Because of the man's inside the body is still a woman and been controlled with a inject that it changes her to a man's hormone.

Nope if you read the article she/he had her/his breast removed to look more like a man.

Unless the wife will induce milk to breastfred the child

Pregnant (she) man is going to be on 20/20 with Barbara Walter tonight at 10pm.

I saw that on "View" this morning.

Interesting.
One gives birth to the child and the other nurses the child.

Hey!! > Me :confused: My friend said One of them breastfeed to baby! Which one?

Pregnant Man did remove her breast but how can breastfeed?

This is so silly. Every one knows if men could get pregnant, and we were the child barriers, this would be a verrry small planet :)

This is so silly. Every one knows if men could get pregnant, and we were the child barriers, this would be a verrry small planet :)

This "Pregnant Man' that still has woman's gentalia, legally changed to 'male', is legally married to a bona fide woman.....

Amazing that the conservatives aren't *aghast* at this situation--goes to show that they have no argument.

This "Pregnant Man' that still has woman's gentalia, legally changed to 'male', is legally married to a bona fide woman.....

Amazing that the conservatives aren't *aghast* at this situation--goes to show that they have no argument.

I'm not sure if I understand your position or what you are trying to say? Please explain? I am trying to keep my position on a lighter side as I come here to have fun, not engage in deep political, moral, or religious debates. i do enough of that on other forums, this is my escape here lol!

But just for the record, I do not agree with this. But my opinion will hardly make a difference. Just curious what your position is.

Back