The Origins of Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all have a fun and safe halloween - I gotta get some zzzzz's

Don't throw candy at police officers. .... or poop, even if it is normal for you.

That's not what I said.

Even you said, normal people don't throw poop at other people. That is, it's not normal human behavior.

People are still people, not animals, even when they display animal-like behaviors.

Animals are still animals, not humans, even when they display behaviors that seem humanlike.

I didn't say normal people don't throw poop. I said mentally ill people don't throw poop. Mentally ill people are doing exactly what is normal for them.

That's not what I said.

Even you said, normal people don't throw poop at other people. That is, it's not normal human behavior.

People are still people, not animals, even when they display animal-like behaviors.

Animals are still animals, not humans, even when they display behaviors that seem humanlike.

Not all animals throw poop nor do all animals eat poop. Most animals don't moo.

Not all animals throw poop nor do all animals eat poop. Most animals don't moo.

Humans (I am speaking of normal people) don't throw poop though they may eat it if they have a scat fetish. Personally, I find that digusting. We can moo too though we are not cows.

I didn't succumb to bully's challanges when I was in grade school. I sure as heck am not going to start now!:lol:

yeah, I knew you were gonna play the "victim".

I ask a simple question .....

yeah, I knew you were gonna play the "victim".

I ask a simple question .....

I thought you were gone. I am not playing the victim at all. I am refusing to be your victim. That's what pisses you off.:lol:

That's not what I said.

We are a part of Kingdom Animalia. What part of that do you not get?

I think (not speaking for Reba in any way, just offering a possible explanation for the animal/human disagreement) that the majority of us in this thread are defining 'animal' as any member of the Kingdom Animalia (scientific definition) and Reba is defining animal as any living thing that is not human (religious definition based on the idea that God created humans in his own likeness)?

I think (not speaking for Reba in any way, just offering a possible explanation for the animal/human disagreement) that the majority of us in this thread are defining 'animal' as any member of the Kingdom Animalia (scientific definition) and Reba is defining animal as any living thing that is not human (religious definition based on the idea that God created humans in his own likeness)?

Perhaps, but I wouldn't take offence to being called a dog when people like Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Ed Gein and many more have done much worse.

A classification is not the same as being.

Just by placing human beings into a classification doesn't make them into animals.

Then she would identify plants as animals. They are living things that are not human.:giggle:

Perhaps, but I wouldn't take offence to being called a dog when people like Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Ed Gein and many more have done much worse.
Yes, there are evil people in this world who do horrendous things. But they are human beings and are responsible for their actions.

Yes, there are evil people in this world who do horrendous things. But they are human beings and are responsible for their actions.

Evil? Try mentally ill.

Then she would identify plants as animals. They are living things that are not human.:giggle:
No, I would not. They don't fit the definition of animals.

Yet it's "insulting" to be lumped into the same category as that of a dog. You don't have much respect for life of all created by God.

Life is the most amazing miracle of Earth, and people shouldn't be offended to be a part of the same kingdom as the others. In fact, they should be honoured after everything they have done to destroy many's natural habitats.

Evil? Try mentally ill.
They are evil. Not all mentally ill people are evil; they don't all cause harm to others. Not all evil people are mentally ill; they can cause harm to others in perfectly sane ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back