The Origins of Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, humans who behave like animals are severely mentally ill. :hmm:

That is, humans who behave like animals are not behaving in a normal human manner.

Because humans are not animals, they normally don't behave like them.

Yes, Reba, people who behave like animals are mentally ill.

Reba, you twist words. Humans who fling poo (f*ck this a weird sentence) mentally ill. Nobody say anything about humans who act like animals. Only you.

So, humans who behave like animals are severely mentally ill. :hmm:

That is, humans who behave like animals are not behaving in a normal human manner.

Because humans are not animals, they normally don't behave like them.

No, humans who throw poop are severely mentally ill. Not all animals throw poop. And you know, they say animals have a keen sense of who to trust and not trust.:cool2: Maybe they are demonstrating their distrust of the person they are throwing poop at. As in, "get the hell away from me! I get the evil vibe from you!"

Normally? For the mentally ill person throwing poop it is a normal behavior.

"Fraid there are scientist who disagree with whether humans belong to the animal family. We fit right in there with the primates. Bonobos have 99.9% of the same DNA humans do.:cool2:

Reba, you twist words. Humans who fling poo (f*ck this a weird sentence) mentally ill. Nobody say anything about humans who act like animals. Only you.

No, let me clarify. Reba did not mention human behaviour in regards to animal behaviour. That was brought up earlier in this discusiion when someone mentioned homosexuality exists in animals as well.

The difference there, is that it isn't actually homosexual behaviour - it is the alpha male claiming dominance.

Ask a Zoologist, not a crack head psychiatrist from a party school.

Yes, Reba, people who behave like animals are mentally ill.

Cite me a case there, Steiny. Because what Reba said was animals throw poop and people don't. That means if a person throws poop, they are not human.:cool2:

No, let me clarify. Reba did not mention human behaviour in regards to animal behaviour. That was brought up earlier in this discusiion when someone mentioned homosexuality exists in animals as well.

The difference there, is that it isn't actually homosexual behaviour - it is the alpha male claiming dominance.

what crackhead psychiatrist from a party school?

You not read post #140 I see.

Yes, she did.

Keep it up Steiny. You are going to make me out you once and for all, and I would really rather not humiliate you like that.

BTW...I am a psychologist, not a psychiatrist. Can't you even get your insults right?:laugh2:

Yes, she did.

Keep it up Steiny. You are going to make me out you once and for all, and I would really rather not humiliate you like that.

BTW...I am a psychologist, not a psychiatrist. Can't you even get your insults right?:laugh2:

:Ohno:

The difference here is, I don't care what other people think of me. I don't hide behind a PhD and pretend to have had years of experience.

Back to the topic. Homosexuals are born, no choice. Heterosexuals are born, no choice. Now homophobes...they make a choice to hate every day of their lives.

^ challenge...?

Edit - dammit jillio, you post too fast!

:Ohno:

The difference here is, I don't care what other people think of me. I don't hide behind a PhD and pretend to have had years of experience.

You think you could really pull that off? You are having trouble pretending to have graduated from high school:P

You think you could really pull that off? You are having trouble pretending to have graduated from high school:P

:laugh2:

You think you are so funny. It makes me laugh (not the actual attempt at humor).

...Because what Reba said was animals throw poop and people don't. That means if a person throws poop, they are not human.:cool2:
That's not what I said.

Even you said, normal people don't throw poop at other people. That is, it's not normal human behavior.

People are still people, not animals, even when they display animal-like behaviors.

Animals are still animals, not humans, even when they display behaviors that seem humanlike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back