The Origins of Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand this one went over your head .... so allow me to slow ..... way .... down ......

Voluntary vs. involuntary

Is homosexuality voluntary or involuntary?

That has to be one of the stupidest questions you asked. You can't even apply the work "voluntary" or "involuntary" to the concept of sexual orientation. A sneeze is involuntary. Eating is voluntary. Go buy a dictionary.

Think expression just "beating a dead horse". Add "to death" is redundant.

Carry on.

Yes, you are absolutely correct.:laugh2: But rolling7 seems to have a bit of trouble with the concept of cause and effect. If the horse is dead, you cannot kill it again. If a homosexual has already been born, you cannot beat them into heterosexuality.:P

Comical!

Everyone knows I can make a law, what makes you think you can.

I really don't give a shit about marriage between same-sex nor all the other possibles.

I've said it over and over and I'll repeat it again.

Mankind, the smartest creature on the face of the earth.
Mankind, the stupidest creature on the face of the earth.

If you don't give a shit, STFU.

That has to be one of the stupidest questions you asked. You can't even apply the work "voluntary" or "involuntary" to the concept of sexual orientation. A sneeze is involuntary. Eating is voluntary. Go buy a dictionary.

I can see I struck a nerve ... a simple yes or no would have sufficed.

My brother did one time because all the bathrooms in downtown Baltimore were closed and he couldnt stop his biological functions hence pooping in public.

If there were no such thing as bathrooms, humans would be pooping in public.
That's not the same thing as throwing it at people who are passing by.

Dallas just ask why I sit here LOLing at iPad. Is because this very entertaining. :popcorn: Please. Carry on. :D

getsmiley.php

Thanks for the study. If I ever have to do research for school again, I'll come back to this. (I'm a medical freak, forensic too.)
Repeating "we are animals" "are not" "are too" is how children argue. Are children even allowed in the GLBT Lounge? Or any other relationship threads?
Aside from the bisexuality factor, which BTW was a great point for the "choice" side, hetero vs homo is not a choice. Rebuttal: bisexuality does have differing ratios (50/50, 60/40, 70/30, etc.), those ratios are genetically set and resistant to change, at least on the physical level. Emotionally, I don't really think orientation affects that too much.
Of course, those who say it was a choice to be hetero/homo may just mean that they either choose to accept their inane orientation, or try to resist themselves from it. I chose to accept myself.

That's not the same thing as throwing it at people who are passing by.

There have been people who have known to do that as well. They are severely mentally ill. Does that make them not human?

Thanks for the study. If I ever have to do research for school again, I'll come back to this. (I'm a medical freak, forensic too.)
Repeating "we are animals" "are not" "are too" is how children argue. Are children even allowed in the GLBT Lounge? Or any other relationship threads?
Aside from the bisexuality factor, which BTW was a great point for the "choice" side, hetero vs homo is not a choice. Rebuttal: bisexuality does have differing ratios (50/50, 60/40, 70/30, etc.), those ratios are genetically set and resistant to change, at least on the physical level. Emotionally, I don't really think orientation affects that too much.
Of course, those who say it was a choice to be hetero/homo may just mean that they either choose to accept their inane orientation, or try to resist themselves from it. I chose to accept myself.

Are you referring to chronological age or mental age?:giggle:

We are not talking about gender as in grammar. We are discussing gender the social constuction of a set of behaviors considered by society to be appropriate for a specific sex. Sex is a biological construction. Generally accepted in all fields that have to do with the proper use of the term.
According to The American Heritage Stedman's Medical Dictionary, gender means both "The sex of an individual, male or female, based on reproductive anatomy" and "Sexual identity, especially in relation to society or culture."

It's weird how a grammatical term in recent decades came to be used for human sexuality.

Dream on. You will never get the chance.:barf:

Wasn't referring to you so don't flatter yourself. I was referring to a banana hitting a police officer.

The thought of even the slightest hint of what you mentioned makes me throw up in my mouth.

The discussion heats up but I gotta go to bed. Carry on, my friends. lol

There have been people who have known to do that as well. They are severely mentally ill. Does that make them not human?
So, humans who behave like animals are severely mentally ill. :hmm:

That is, humans who behave like animals are not behaving in a normal human manner.

Because humans are not animals, they normally don't behave like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back