The Official Member Picture Thread

Originally posted by SilenceGold
If you are that movitated...yes..go to that nearby club and look for the ladies who look at the door everytime someone comes in the front door. They're looking for the Mr. Right. Just let them know that there's no one such as Mr. Right. :p

yup, that is what i do at the clubs. the problem is that i am not kinda player, but i love dancin' with gals on floor.

Originally posted by deafclimber
yup, that is what i do at the clubs. the problem is that i am not kinda player, but i love dancin' with gals on floor.

Naw...I didn't mean to be a player.

Just an excuse to talk to them. They are just looking for someone special to walk in. They won't expect someone special to approach them and start the converstation. It helps to break their ices.

lol. that reminded me of that beautiful gal... bec one of gals tried to talk me at my ear. i told her i CANT hear ya and she yelled at me. i replied i cant HEAR ! lol.

LOL. That has happened once. She looks around then yell at me...then laugh and look around hoping no one heard her. I explained that I cannot hear anything at all.

finally i got a pix of me without my climbing helmet...

Oh my gosh, I NEVER realize, it was YOUUUUUUU Eric... Welcome back !!

I just found out today, it was you ! :Oops: You crack me up because you look so familiar to me at the being until today.

Where the fuck have you been ?

~ Sabrina

P.S. Whewww, I do not have a senile. Any ladies send you a bill for damage their keyboards lately ?

lol. that reminded me of that beautiful gal... bec one of gals tried to talk me at my ear. i told her i CANT hear ya and she yelled at me. i replied i cant HEAR ! lol.

Just simple to squeeze her breasts to get her attention ! Tell her that you are profoundly DEAF. My ears are dead ! :ugh:

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Nice pix.. LOL likes to showin off the pixs?? :D J/k sis.

Is that when u were stoned?? ehh

Fery Vunny... showing off... hmm maybe so haha :laugh2: and was i stoned in that pic?... hmm whatcha thinking? oh of course! haha take a look at my eyes! :rofl: :nana:

Attachments

• crazyiris.jpg
    crazyiris.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 532
Originally posted by ~*Whoa*~
Fery Vunny... showing off... hmm maybe so haha :laugh2: and was i stoned in that pic?... hmm whatcha thinking? oh of course! haha take a look at my eyes! :rofl: :nana:

Ofc I knew it was stoned eyes LOL. :nana: Now I pix of myself which was last week.

Ofc my kiss isnt for y'all!! :lol: It was for my gurl :D.... Hey sis I'm sure u can tell this pix :D

Attachments

• irish6.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 511
Originally posted by Sabrina
Just simple to squeeze her breasts to get her attention ! Tell her that you are profoundly DEAF. My ears are dead ! :ugh:

lol... thanks for tips. i ll try that next time. :)

Originally posted by Sabrina
Oh my gosh, I NEVER realize, it was YOUUUUUUU Eric... Welcome back !!

I just found out today, it was you ! :Oops: You crack me up because you look so familiar to me at the being until today.

Where the fuck have you been ?

~ Sabrina

P.S. Whewww, I do not have a senile. Any ladies send you a bill for damage their keyboards lately ?

lol now u know what i look like.:naughty:

Originally posted by Justin Sane
What is razor? :confused:

razor.gif

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
ah, you found this alldeaf.com.

so, what are ya doin now so far?

yeah ben gave me this link.
umm not much.. workin at pizza hut for temporary and what about u? sorry everyone if its off topic.

THAT Shure was fun when we met up with funnybebe! SHE JUST was SHOCKED when she met fly free for the first time and I just bursted laughing LOL!

Back