The Official Member Picture Thread

heheh Javapride yes yes i remmy!!!! it was FUNNY!!!!!! :rofl:

My lord.. my hair was short!! Sheesh.. Funnybebe78 is so cute!! LOL

Originally posted by deafclimber
lol now u know what i look like.:naughty:
yeah... you got a nice pic there... btw I hope you are not :crazy: enough to fall while climbing... I will :tears: if you aren't on here....

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
that's you and Lessy past then in July 2001? Damn both of you look cute!!!

yep it was... i was on a half road trip visiting friends and we had a pic back past summer that got lost in the digtial somewhere GRRR we had a CF that got lost somehow we were like GRRRR that was gone too :( So.... next time we meet up we ll make sure we take it the old fashion way and the digtial way too so that would not get lost in any way whatsoever!

Here's one from Sedona, AZ.

sedona.jpg

Originally posted by Psycho Will
yeah ben gave me this link.
umm not much.. workin at pizza hut for temporary and what about u? sorry everyone if its off topic.

I am going to be senior in next fall. about time? ha ha

I'm on my summer vacation til aug 10. Aug 10, I will go back to school. just sucks, but I will just have to bear with everyone til I graduate.

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
I am going to be senior in next fall. about time? ha ha

I'm on my summer vacation til aug 10. Aug 10, I will go back to school. just sucks, but I will just have to bear with everyone til I graduate.

maybe this year you could try studying in class instead of sleepig!

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Here's one from Sedona, AZ.

sedona.jpg
Awww it is beautiful in background behind you!! i wish go there to watch veiw with beautiful mountains..

seether851_thumb.jpg

seether852_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the smallness...
<3 Seether

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 598
Originally posted by vvti low rolla
I know we have it in www.alldeaf.com but i think in any day it will down and we use here...so here is refresh thread

Err...quite uncertain of inserting a pic of myself, but here it goes. :P

That is me....taken just a few minutes ago...:)

Goldie

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 569
Originally posted by bbnt
I have a 20 yr old daughter and twins that are 12 1/12. the twin on the right is deaf

It's not often to come across twins when one is hearing and the other is deaf. I have a very good friend in USA...in L.A. -- she's a twin herself and her sister's hearing.
I don't know if anyone here in AD has heard about 'Deafywood' before? That was created by John Maurcere? John's wife is my good friend and she's Deaf, but her twin sister's hearing...(identical)

Goldie

BTW - Bbnt, the twins of yours are lovely. :) So identical! :P

Goldie

Originally posted by ChelEler
fc39c8fc.jpg

Me fatso. Look at my double chins. :ugh:

I have lost quite a lot of pounds since then due to my illness and pregnancy. I do not have double chin anymore. Whee! ;)

Back