The Official Member Picture Thread

ChelEler girly.. I always thought you were gorgeous!! Smile! :D

Originally posted by Freaky
ChelEler girly.. I always thought you were gorgeous!! Smile! :D

Thank you. I don't hear that often though, except a lot from my husband. Heh. ;) Thanks again.

Nice photogenic smile, Kevbo!! :D For some reason.. I just can't seem to find my gel.. now I see you have it! :cool: Heh!

He has the BEST smile! -drooling- You should see his face when he laughs. SUCH a turn on. My god I love you, Kevin!

This was taken by my ex girlfriend gab, at her graduation, right in back of my high school hahahahaha.

Attachments

• meass.jpg
    meass.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 392
whodatshroom
Erica? Was that you? If not, sorry, I thought it's you :mrgreen:
She's from Fremont, CA and in Gally now, I think. She's Theron's (EE) sister. Anyways, by the way, nice pic.

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
whodatshroom
She's from Fremont, CA and in Gally now, I think. She's Theron's (EE) sister. Anyways, by the way, nice pic.

Naw, I'm Ash, alot of people on All deaf knows me as a big time shroom freak.

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
whodatshroom

Nahh, that's not Erica at all..I know them from CSDF. :) Are you from CSDF as well? What year did you graduate? I graduated in 1989...pretty an old fogey, heh!

Goldie

Originally posted by Justin Sane
:spam:

Hey Justin.. i dont know if u remmy me... This is Kristina.. we had same class together in DIPT... in winter and spring.. i was always with one girl name Jenni? if u cant remmy me.. go look at this SN of Dapilz... there is pix of me..

Originally posted by DoVip
That's cute! Do you want to kiss me? :naughty: Hehe.....j/k

haha... should i accpet the kiss?? NAH!!! hahah smile..sad.. dapirlz have boyfriend.. look like no kissing.. :)

Back