The Official Member Picture Thread

Originally posted by ~*Whoa*~
pic of myself

Nice pix.. LOL likes to showin off the pixs?? :D J/k sis.

Is that when u were stoned?? ehh

Originally posted by Travis
here's 2 pictures of me with hat and without hat...

model.jpg

and
travis01.jpg

dont have any good new pictures :(

:shock: pssst you are sooo CUTE !!!!

Originally posted by daprilz
im bored today so i took a picture of myself. here it is! :D

i think i know ya from other site with hearing forum .. if you want to know pls PM ME ..

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
i think i know ya from other site with hearing forum .. if you want to know pls PM ME ..

really, sure - i'll pm you soon! =)

Yayaya.. Lily is back here once again.. i got a new pics from few week ago.. only had few of them. not that alot .....lols does that sucks!! errfz

Attachments

• may2103lily.jpg
    may2103lily.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:
And pic again... i dont have anymore pics in this computer.. so thats mean i will have to tranfer my other computer... Other computer does have a more pics....so, i will post them later, when i have time and back here again. aiiigh...

Attachments

• l-cute1.jpg
    l-cute1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:
PiercedPixie, they're sexy.. They make you look like you want something. Good choice! :D

For me, I wear contacts. I hate glasses, and only wear them when contacts bother me.

:D

Brenden

Originally posted by tAzMaNiAc
PiercedPixie, they're sexy.. They make you look like you want something. Good choice! :D

For me, I wear contacts. I hate glasses, and only wear them when contacts bother me.

:D

Brenden
thanks :) i wanna get some contacts..ive never worn them before.. my eyes are really sensitive...but we will see :)

finally i got a pix of me without my climbing helmet...

Attachments

• me003.jpg
    me003.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 441
:hears buzzing in the background:

Come here and lettme do something cool to your hair. :p

Oh no American Chopper !! Oh jeeze.. I hate my picture ! :(

DeafClimber.. You are handsome and cute ! ;) Be careful the ladies will drool and spoil their keyboards. They may send you the bills to replacement their new keyboards. It is your RESONPSIBILITY !! :eek:

Be careful Deafclimber.... Be prepare yourself ! :D

Originally posted by Sabrina
DeafClimber.. You are handsome and cute ! ;) Be careful the ladies will drool and spoil their keyboards. They may send you the bills to replacement their new keyboards. It is your RESONPSIBILITY !! :eek:

Be careful Deafclimber.... Be prepare yourself ! :D

ha thanks for a tip. some suggest me to apply the 'bachelor' program for ABC. should i ? :)

If you are that movitated...yes..go to that nearby club and look for the ladies who look at the door everytime someone comes in the front door. They're looking for the Mr. Right. Just let them know that there's no one such as Mr. Right. :p

Back