The Murder case of JonBenét Ramsey

:bump:

Just letting members know that this thread is now re-opened. ;)

~RR

Mod Note:

Thread's closed for 'review'. Posts may be removed, etc.

~RR

Mod Note:

Thread's reopened...posts have been removed...posts that had any connection to removed post were also removed as well. Please stay on topic for which this thread is concerned with.

Thank you!

~RR
RoadRunner, you must forget that suppose to remove the post#156 also... because its not relate to this topic.. I hope you will remove it asap.. thanks!

I'm watching a special on Court TV right now about the case. It was originally broadcast several years ago, and it pointed out the details about the other guys that were suspected of the killing; not the Ramsey parents. They had some very strong evidence.

Karr, he really wanted to domninate the MEDIA in center of his attention what he wants the world believeing in him and his words. He made his confess that he did murder little kid. However I dont believe him who did killed the little girl. Also I believed that he is 100% homosexual. Perhap He is full of CHILD MOLEST crap TOO! Because My eye can sees his motions like woman acts that obivous to me.. My eyes are so HURTS so badly.. I can't stand to look at him..

He want to tell the world that he is the murder instead of child molester. He dont want to register as sex offender anywhere.. he perfer himself label as murder instead of..

I have my doubts about this guy. Something still does not seem right to me about the whole thing. I'd be curious to see what evidence was there, especially any evidence from this guy.

Glad to see that Steve has to bring my name up in his anti-police ravings. I guess somethings never change but as requested per the mods, I'll continue to kiss his ass and not complain about it.

Have my doubts as well

I have my doubts about this guy. Something still does not seem right to me about the whole thing. I'd be curious to see what evidence was there, especially any evidence from this guy.

Glad to see that Steve has to bring my name up in his anti-police ravings. I guess somethings never change but as requested per the mods, I'll continue to kiss his ass and not complain about it.

Same here, Taylor, I do not believe he is the one.... Like u said, something is not right.... something is wrong!!! But but we can't see what is going on out there!! Have to wait and see what happened next for the guy will be arrive in USA today!!! Geez... my heart is beating and I do not like this guy too well but still something is not right!! :Ohno:

Something is fishy! I know Karr is not a killer but a child molester.
My guts ----> Mommy did it.

I hear you, but there's a problem with this. There was DNA found under the girl's fingernails, and in her panties, that didn't match either Mom, Dad or the brother.

Something is fishy! I know Karr is not a killer but a child molester.
My guts ----> Mommy did it.

You are right... Karr may did to other small children but not Jobenet... Police arrested WRONG man.... It is inside the family.... that what i believe it strongly...
SxyPorkie

Karr, he really wanted to domninate the MEDIA in center of his attention what he wants the world believeing in him and his words. He made his confess that he did murder little kid. However I dont believe him who did killed the little girl. Also I believed that he is 100% homosexual. Perhap He is full of CHILD MOLEST crap TOO! Because My eye can sees his motions like woman acts that obivous to me.. My eyes are so HURTS so badly.. I can't stand to look at him..

He want to tell the world that he is the murder instead of child molester. He dont want to register as sex offender anywhere.. he perfer himself label as murder instead of..

You are right.. i dont think he did... someone inside the family did it..
SxyPorkie

You are right... Karr may did to other small children but not Jobenet... Police arrested WRONG man.... It is inside the family.... that what i believe it strongly...
SxyPorkie

I have to respectfully disagree, because, they found DNA on the girl that didn't come from family members.

That's the one sticking point that bugs the crap out of me. I don't believe Karr killed the girl, but I don't think it was Mommy or Daddy, either.

I just don't know.

I have to respectfully disagree, because, they found DNA on the girl that didn't come from family members.

That's the one sticking point that bugs the crap out of me. I don't believe Karr killed the girl, but I don't think it was Mommy or Daddy, either.

I just don't know.

Yes I know.. i dont think it is mommy or daddy.. someone inside family or relatives.... Karr did not do that...

Yes I know.. i dont think it is mommy or daddy.. someone inside family or relatives.... Karr did not do that...

Karr could have, but we don't know. Here's what's bugging me. Alot has been leaked to the public, and opinions are being formed on this guy's guilt or innocence. I don't know who killed that child, but I've always felt that it wasn't her parents or brother. Back when this first happened, I had a hard time also believing that someone could just snatch a child from their bed in the middle of the night. However, since that time, it's been proven that it can happen. Elizabeth Smart's kidnapping in 2001 proved that.

So, I absolutely believe someone could have gotten into that house, gone to Jon Benet's room, and snatched her. I just don't know who did.

I hear you, but there's a problem with this. There was DNA found under the girl's fingernails, and in her panties, that didn't match either Mom, Dad or the brother.

Yeah I know interesting huh? Just have to wait and see if Karr is the right guy or not -- My guess is he didn't do it but an attention seeker. So wait and see if it is true biz or not. To check out if the DNA is matched to him or not. La la la la .....

Yeah I know interesting huh? Just have to wait and see if Karr is the right guy or not -- My guess is he didn't do it but an attention seeker. So wait and see if it is true biz or not. To check out if the DNA is matched to him or not. La la la la .....

Agreed. I think there's about a 50-50 chance this guy did it. I am leaning on the side of... I don't know. lol

I don't mean to wuss out here, but I just don't know! :)

same three

i don't think he did it
he only said it to get some attentions RME

Cheri,

I never want to give you my thoughts because this is a very sensitive issue to talk about.

First of all, I feel very sorry for the little girl who died.

I remembered in years ago and I heard this terrible news and I didn't want to hear it because it upsetted me so much.

Now, let me tell you something....it seems clear to me that the mother wanted to kill her daughter but she did not want to kill her daughter so she told her husband to kill their daughter and the father killed the daughter. The mother and father were involved in killing their daughter. Really, it was the mother who was the first that she wanted to kill her daughter so badly. She made her husband to kill the girl.

So, I think God gave the cancer to the mother. The mother was very bad - very, very evil thing to do. The father is still evil but the mother was a lot worse than the father.

By the way, I was very surprised about the mother's age because her looks looked a lot older than 49 yrs old. Oh my gosh!!!

This situation is extremely sad - especially the little girl!!!!!!

Cheri, ok you wanted to know what people think of this situation so I gave you my thoughts.

No, the mother HAD cancer before her daughter JonBenet died.

Oceanbreeze-

Yes, the mother got the cancer before the girl was murdered but you never know that God who knew this mother who was so evil that no one realized that.

I disagree. Why put blame on GOD? God did not give cancer to her! You know God will not be happy with you for accusing God gave cancer to Mother. :eek3:

He did it folks! His ex wife had that Tape confesson from 2001.If the Jury lets him go it would because he has a good lawyer.Im Telling you time and time again Americas Justice system is flawed!!!

Back