The Murder case of JonBenét Ramsey

Ocean, if he's sent back Thailand on charges, maybe they will cane him to death.

I learnt recently there are several hoax people come forward and claim to have kidnapped Lindbergh baby in the past - perhaps its copy-cat with Jonbenet recently?

I think Karr did something really sick in Thailand (even worse then what gary Glitter did) and he is trying to use the Ramsey case to get fame or whatever his crazy ass is looking for...

Yeah.. that's why I have doubts about him as a murderer.

DNA does not match

Karr not to be charged in JonBenet case: report - Yahoo! News

Colorado prosecutors won't charge schoolteacher John Mark Karr with the murder of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey after tests showed his DNA does not match DNA found in her underwear, two local TV stations reported on Monday.

Denver's KUSA and KCBS both cited unnamed sources close to the investigation in the reports, which came just hours before Karr, 41, was due for his first Colorado court appearance.

Amid skepticism over Karr's claims to have been with the former Little Miss Colorado when she died, legal experts said that it would be difficult to bring the case to trial without a DNA match.

A spokeswoman for the Boulder district attorneys office could not immediately be reached for comment.

Prosecutors have disclosed none of their evidence against Karr, who after his arrest in Thailand professed his love for child beauty queen JonBenet and said she died by "accident."

Under Colorado law, formal charges usually must come within 72 hours of a defendant's initial court appearance.

The DNA found on the little girl's underwear was identified as belonging to a white male but has never been matched to a suspect in the murder, which for 10 years has baffled police and fascinated Americans.

JonBenet's parents, who were once said by authorities to be under an "umbrella of suspicion" in their daughter's death, were also excluded from having left the DNA. Her mother died of cancer in June this year.

Other evidence at the crime scene included a foot print found near JonBenet's body in the basement of her home and a palm print on a nearby door.

JonBenet's father, John Ramsey, found the girl's battered body in the basement on December 26, 1996, about seven hours after her mother stumbled on a bizarre letter claiming that she had been kidnapped and demanding $118,000 ransom.

JonBenet had been strangled to death with a garrote made from cord and a paint brush found in her mother's paint supplies, her skull fractured and her mouth duct-taped. Forensic evidence suggests she had been sexually assaulted.

Members of Karr's family insist he was out of state at the time of JonBenet's murder and could not have been involved in the crime.

Karr not to be charged in JonBenet case: report - Yahoo! News

Colorado prosecutors won't charge schoolteacher John Mark Karr with the murder of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey after tests showed his DNA does not match DNA found in her underwear, two local TV stations reported on Monday.

Denver's KUSA and KCBS both cited unnamed sources close to the investigation in the reports, which came just hours before Karr, 41, was due for his first Colorado court appearance.

Amid skepticism over Karr's claims to have been with the former Little Miss Colorado when she died, legal experts said that it would be difficult to bring the case to trial without a DNA match.

A spokeswoman for the Boulder district attorneys office could not immediately be reached for comment.

Prosecutors have disclosed none of their evidence against Karr, who after his arrest in Thailand professed his love for child beauty queen JonBenet and said she died by "accident."

Under Colorado law, formal charges usually must come within 72 hours of a defendant's initial court appearance.

The DNA found on the little girl's underwear was identified as belonging to a white male but has never been matched to a suspect in the murder, which for 10 years has baffled police and fascinated Americans.

JonBenet's parents, who were once said by authorities to be under an "umbrella of suspicion" in their daughter's death, were also excluded from having left the DNA. Her mother died of cancer in June this year.

Other evidence at the crime scene included a foot print found near JonBenet's body in the basement of her home and a palm print on a nearby door.

JonBenet's father, John Ramsey, found the girl's battered body in the basement on December 26, 1996, about seven hours after her mother stumbled on a bizarre letter claiming that she had been kidnapped and demanding $118,000 ransom.

JonBenet had been strangled to death with a garrote made from cord and a paint brush found in her mother's paint supplies, her skull fractured and her mouth duct-taped. Forensic evidence suggests she had been sexually assaulted.

Members of Karr's family insist he was out of state at the time of JonBenet's murder and could not have been involved in the crime.

I knew Karr did not murder JoBenet... now DNA test showed that he did not do it.... It has to be someone inside the family or friends because there were NO FOOTPRINTS IN THE SNOW....

I knew Karr did not murder JoBenet... now DNA test showed that he did not do it.... It has to be someone inside the family or friends because there were NO FOOTPRINTS IN THE SNOW....

No necessarily. We just don't know.

I knew it ... Karr is an attention seeking pervert! I hope they pursue a new charge against him for lying! My guts - ti did rehtom (read backward lol) Dad was involved too.

I knew it ... Karr is an attention seeking pervert! I hope they pursue a new charge against him for lying! My guts - ti did rehtom (read backward lol) Dad was involved too.

I agree with you about Karr, but I disagree with you about the parents.

My gut still is screaming "INTRUDER!"

We just don't know, and I don't think we'll ever know for sure who killed that child.

butterfly i knew it that dna not match lala i knew that karr was not THE ONE
he is a liar to get attentions RME

This was mentioned previously and I meant to point something out. There would not have been prints in the snow, and evidence supports the intruder theory.

Here is a pic of the outside of the house (notice no snow close to the house)
6.jpg

3.jpg

There was a basement window that was opened and had a suitcase under it. This window was sort of below ground and had a metal grate over top of it. The grate was easily lifted out of its spot. Here is a photo looking down the grate to the window:
2.jpg

There was a footprint found on the basement floor:
4.jpg

There was also a footprint on the wall under the window, as if somebody were climbing in or out (or both).

Also found on JonBenet's body were two marks caused by a shock...from a stun gun. Why would the parents need to use a stun gun to subdue her...they would have already had her trust. I believe an intruder stunned her to keep her noise to a minimum:

10.jpg

Here is the window I was talking about:

22.jpg

Suitcase under the window:

23.jpg

The grate I was referring to:
25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

The grate is easily lifted:
28.jpg

A grown man easily fits inside under the grate in front of window:
29.jpg

30.jpg

Presto..shows that a grown man can easily fit into that window:
31.jpg

So is this Karr going to be sent back to Thailand? Do those authorities have charges they wanna bring him up on?

This was mentioned previously and I meant to point something out. There would not have been prints in the snow, and evidence supports the intruder theory.

Here is a pic of the outside of the house (notice no snow close to the house)
6.jpg

3.jpg

There was a basement window that was opened and had a suitcase under it. This window was sort of below ground and had a metal grate over top of it. The grate was easily lifted out of its spot. Here is a photo looking down the grate to the window:
2.jpg

There was a footprint found on the basement floor:
4.jpg

There was also a footprint on the wall under the window, as if somebody were climbing in or out (or both).

Also found on JonBenet's body were two marks caused by a shock...from a stun gun. Why would the parents need to use a stun gun to subdue her...they would have already had her trust. I believe an intruder stunned her to keep her noise to a minimum:

10.jpg

Taylor... Thank for making some points...Ignore Buckdodgers' famous rantings...
I still think it is someone inside the family or close friends...

Mod Edit: Quote and reply removed--

Anyway, I still have a feeling that it is someone in the family or friend of Ramsey family did it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back