The Murder case of JonBenét Ramsey

I agree with you that Karr is sick and needs to be dealt with. I also agree with you that he SHOULD NOT have been treated to prawns and champagne on the flight from Thailand. However, I don't think going off on the DA is warranted. I really don't think SHE authorized that. I think it was the Thai government that is responsible for that. He was treated with kid gloves there for awhile, and I think it was THEY that you should be railing against. NOT the Boulder DA.

Oh ok .... Well I still think the Thailand government should not have given him champange and something nice to eat at all. That is commonsense. Maybe the Thailand government really was not treating him with kid gloves and what I mean by that is the Thai government is playing their cards smartly against Karr so in order that if he has to be brought back to Thailand then they can really ask questions more in depth and get really mean nasty and really ugly with him which is what he rightfully should get but I don't think they really should have given him champange wine and a nice dinner. A soda and something to eat would be enough for him. I can't believe how some criminals these days are treated that so much better than the victims these days and it is almost like the victims are on somebody's sh*t list when it should rightfully be the criminals that should be on somebody's sh*t list. I think the American meaning of treating the criminal better than your victim is really twisted these days. The Thailand government should not have given him champange wine and a nice dinner to even begin with. That is just taking it too far, man !!!! A soda and something to eat would be enough.

I was not looking for pictures of JonBenet Ramsey's autospy pictures at all. I check Orgish.com once in a while to see what is going on there because sometimes you can learn alots from how to prevent an accident, things like that.

Be Warned very graphic and very digusting. The autospy report can be downloaded in Abode pdf format after seeing the pictures at the bottom at Orgish.com ..... Here is the link.

Ogrish.com - JonBenet Ramsey autopsy photos and report

I prayed to God that I hope the real killer is caught.

I was not looking for pictures of JonBenet Ramsey's autospy pictures at all. I check Orgish.com once in a while to see what is going on there because sometimes you can learn alots from how to prevent an accident, things like that.

Be Warned very graphic and very digusting. The autospy report can be downloaded in Abode pdf format after seeing the pictures at the bottom at Orgish.com ..... Here is the link.

Ogrish.com - JonBenet Ramsey autopsy photos and report

I prayed to God that I hope the real killer is caught.
I check this site you gave out.. I see it, those are so GROSSS AND DISGUST! I believe the person who was abused little girl before kill her..

I check this site you gave out.. I see it, those are so GROSSS AND DISGUST! I believe the person who was abused little girl before kill her..

Yeah like I said it is very graphic and very digusting. That is why I highlighted it in red warning captions. That made me very angry and made me think of my nephews and nieces and when I read the autospy report. I could not believe it !!!!!! I hope that sick evil killer is caught and killed. The sooner he is caught, the better. Who knows what else that killer has done, only God knows. That sick evil guy deserves to die period. Makes me alittle afraid to bring a new child into the world with my wife when I have one with all these evil things going on in this world. I would have liked to raise my kids with my wife in those old days like the 1940's to the 1970's were much more simpler, more innocent, pure and holy than what we are seeing today. Total evil period. That is one of the reasons why I am raising my kids in the country and not in the big city.

I don't want to see it, I don't think I can handle it. :Ohno: Because before I saw a video about a ex boyfriend of the mother's little girl was beaten, I went in rage! I wanted to kick that guy's ass for what he did to this little girl, so I rather take a pass on clicking that link of the autospy report of JonBenet. ;)

I don't want to see it, I don't think I can handle it. :Ohno: Because before I saw a video about a ex boyfriend of the mother's little girl was beaten, I went in rage! I wanted to kick that guy's ass for what he did to this little girl, so I rather take a pass on clicking that link of the autospy report of JonBenet. ;)

Cheri, That is understandable and that is what the red warning captions are there for.

Anytime you see I post something that may be gross or very digusting or actually maybe good advice or it is simply flat out not suitable for children then I use the red warning captions so you can take a pass on seeing what is going on.

Cheri, That is understandable and that is what the red warning captions are there for.

Anytime you see I post something that may be gross or very digusting or actually maybe good advice or it is simply flat out not suitable for children then I use the red warning captions so you can take a pass on seeing what is going on.

Yes and thank you for that. It's very noticeable. :)

Back