The Murder case of JonBenét Ramsey

*ugh*

Doesn't want to hear all this statement 'bout child was abused and murder..

Scary shit out of me..

No matter what, he did... by the way goes to prision permantly til death.
Isn't properite for everyone really want eye for an eye!
That gross!

i read this pointless thread and this pointless thread makes me sick for what those ppl judged the innocent parent for what they done to their precious little girl. my friends' friends knew the ramsey parent very well.... now the father/widow and son live near my home(about 10 min driving). those judging ppl and medias do haunt their lives, but i am impressed for what they still stood and they never point at those judging people and police. since they moved back to here, they did move on and still do.

ugh at this thread !

I can understand your anger, but a little girl who was the age of six was murder in her home, and some of the evidences were pointed to the parents, I do not know those people personally, but only from what I have read from the medias and the police.. If we were wrong, we will be the first to admit it, since they have found the killer, and if this person is really the person that killed this young girl, then I would personally say that I was sorry to even thought the parents did it from the start, You see, we all would like to see justice being served for the murder of that 6 years old....

And that is all to it.

still think her mom did it ... the guy who got arrested mentioned that he did it.. but his sister mentioned he was with her in different state at the time of murder. It is a good chance he will be acquitted. It is like a playing game. Once the case is closed then it will be all over for the family and thier name will be cleared. Who knows JonBenet's Father will bribe probably him a lot of money to go thru the mess.

still think her mom did it ... the guy who got arrested mentioned that he did it.. but his sister mentioned he was with her in different state at the time of murder. It is a good chance he will be acquitted. It is like a playing game. Once the case is closed then it will be all over for the family and thier name will be cleared. Who knows JonBenet's Father will bribe probably him a lot of money to go thru the mess.

I honestly don't know who did what anymore. The truth is, too, we will never really know what happened. The crime scene was tainted from the beginning. Police bungled the case. People went on a witch hunt. We'll just never know what happened to that poor little girl.

One thing we do know, though...This case STINKS, and has right from the beginning.

My personal opinion is that an intruder killed the girl. However, my Dad has an interesting theory. He thinks Patsy contracted this guy to kidnap Jon Benet to get her away from her father. Dad also thinks John was molesting the girl and Mom knew it, and Jon Benet was Patsy's meal ticket, which Patsy couldn't lose. Therefore, she had the girl kidnapped. However, something weird happened, and she was killed. Dad believes the killing was accidental. I don't know if I buy what Dad thinks, but it's interesting...

Anyway, regardless of how many opinions there are, the truth of the matter is, we'll never know. Too much time has passed, and alot of things are called into question. But, I stand on my belief that the parents are innocent; for the simple fact that I can't believe a parent would do that to a child. I know it happens, but it's just to heinous to think about.

Actually I think the Boulder Police Dept. in Colorado is the most pathetic Police Dept. I've ever seen trying to solve that case back then.

I Bet The Jury wont give him the death penalty because of the defense lawyers.The Defense lawyer will do ANYTHING to get his client off the hook.LOOK THE O.J SIMPSON CASE .LOOK THE JOHN W HINKLEY CASE,LOOK AT THE ANDREA YATES CASE, LOOK AT THE SIR HAN SIR HAN CASE,LOOK AT THE CHARLIE MANSON CASE, The Lawyers will do ANYTHING to get his client off the hook. The American Justice system is flawed!!!

This is why i taunt about Deputies and Cops on here cause they play favorites and They Volate the laws.Like Deputies and Cops will Speed 20MPH over the posted Speed Limit sign and Not get a Ticket for it.Deputies and Cops will run though a red light and Not get a Ticket for it.Deputies and Cops will park in the fire lane at a grocery store with their squad car and bring out groceries Not get a Ticket for it.Deputies and Cops think they wear that badge so they can hold power and be above the law.You can take any traffic ticket to court BUT YOU WILL NEVER WIN!! Cause JUDGES will always be in the favor of any law enforcement offical AND YOU WILL LOSE!! Ever heard the old saying you cant fight city hall? The only Power we have over Deputies and Cops is the Video camera so you can take the tape to your local TV Station and they will show that tape Deputies and Cops breaking the law on the 6 Oclock news.Deputies and Cops hate the news media.And i bet Taylor didnt like it when he was on Channel 13 nether.

Saw on the news at 11 pm that someone the press ask John Kerr to said

Press: How do you get in the basement?

John Kerr: I have no comment

I was hmm why John Kerr said I have no comment that wont answer how he get in the basement to kill JonBenet.

And also saw on news too that John and the mother send the letters hmm I have no idea maybe I am wrong.

This man is so obession with her and maybe a nut to believe he did to her. I do not believe he killed her.

He should be roommate with Charlie Manson in the prision.

I think Charles is dead.. but i look the site up and it said that Charles is still alive but old age.. 71 yrs old.. interesting..

Alive
Charles Manson

Field: Crime

Info: Leader of the "Manson Family" convicted of killing actress Sharon Tate among others, nut case who will never get out of jail

Date of Birth:
Current Age: 11/12/1934

This thread here got me goose bumps... :cold:

I hope the court will sentence him to life and share with heavy crimes in the prison as long as he is alive.

Yeah that what i thought the same ...

This man is so obession with her and maybe a nut to believe he did to her. I do not believe he killed her.

I'm starting to agree with you. This guy is no saint, but he probably didn't hurt this child.

i saw on CNN.. i believe that he is gay cuz of other man hold his arm... what do u think?

i saw on CNN.. i believe that he is gay cuz of other man hold his arm... what do u think?

No, that has nothing to do with it at all. In Thailand the culture is different and they had a circle of police officers around him and at any time the police can beat him up or pull his arm and dislocate his shoulder or bring the joint and the socket out of place at the elbow / forearm. The police also can club him as much as they want. The Thai police has a row of 6 men to one side and another 6 men opposite him and the police are armed with revolvers or semi auto handguns or rifles and the mintune that sick evil bastard tries to run, the Thai police can shoot him dead. That is legal in Thailand. Somebody was telling me about it when I asked why that sick evil bastard was not in cuffs and he explained it to me and no it has nothing to do with homosexuality. It has to do with the police and the culture there.
Thailand is a land of martial arts.

I believe it is him who killed her because the FBI or policeman found some strong evdience that would support the murder. The guy told/admitted to somebody on the internet and everything so they got it all printed up and it was pretty everything what i knew so far.. i guess being on the road kinda make me all behind with news! I m relying on my hubby to tell me the news! so i ll keep up with all news! heh but i still believe its him!

I find it odd that they suddenly found the killer like this... 10 years later.

Something weird is going on. :Ohno:

Back