The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
tea is not as good (nor is equal) to coffee. :mad2:

Tea has caffeine too. Try Irish Breakfast.

it's not caffeine i'm trying to cut out. caffeine isn't the problem, it's just coffee itself. it messes up my metabolism terribly. so i've had to switch to tea. at least until I can get myself back in shape, fitness-wise.

that is not good health because high anxiously not good health I have problem pop diet pepsi anxiety not good! I learn mistake fault

you're right. but i have a ridiculously high level of tolerance for caffeine. i can drink a ton of it without much effect. i'm not sure if that's something i should be bragging over or not.:ugh:

I love coffee. I'm going to the gym today in the first time in almost two years! :eek3:

I used to be a workout-a-holic a few years ago. I stopped. I'm only 24 lol.

North Korea is now ATTACKING South Korea (Yeonpyeong Island)

it's ok. no war's gonna happen. we all get hot and angry once in a while. We already have bunch of superpower countries to prevent the war. China and Russia are pressing NK to cut it out.

I love coffee. I'm going to the gym today in the first time in almost two years! :eek3:

I used to be a workout-a-holic a few years ago. I stopped. I'm only 24 lol.

I used to be a workout-a-holic, too. I was up until this past February when I went snowboarding...took a spill and banged up my knee. I couldn't get back to exercising right away until it healed. By the time I was all better i had fallen out of the cardio habit. :|It's really tough to get back into a routine again.

And i'm *clears throat* a bit older than 24, so i've got to really get myself together.

it's ok. no war's gonna happen. we all get hot and angry once in a while. We already have bunch of superpower countries to prevent the war. China and Russia are pressing NK to cut it out.

China and Russia pulled their Junks to whizz on NK's overheated engines?

Yeah, no war gonna happen, just to let you know what's on my mind. =P

China and Russia pulled their Junks to whizz on NK's overheated engines?

Yeah, no war gonna happen, just to let you know what's on my mind. =P

:lol:

it's just that this is "same ole' same ole'" to my parents. My dad's in Seoul right now and he isn't fazed about it. it's just a game of enticing and trolling to get the world to scowl on either one :lol:

:lol:

it's just that this is "same ole' same ole'" to my parents. My dad's in Seoul right now and he isn't fazed about it. it's just a game of enticing and trolling to get the world to scowl on either one :lol:

My cousin, (Army) also was stationed there in the DMZ. Learned a lot of bad words in Korean and Russian languages. =)

I can't wait to leave work, its my Friday :)

you're right. but i have a ridiculously high level of tolerance for caffeine. i can drink a ton of it without much effect. i'm not sure if that's something i should be bragging over or not.:ugh:

how control your focus avoid high too much addiction pop and caffeinated you can't sleep easy your anxiously I already experience study health issues on conflict to easy anxiously extremely scared! That is very avoid! I am not sure plain something or water help you better :D

Anyone want an interesting aerobic exercise: swimming- even if one is deaf. Indoors-year round!
Another interesting exercise for all Cochlear Implant persons: Dancing! No not ChaCha dance steps- environment: Loud music to quiet persons' voice at the same time!

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/-07

Anyone want an interesting aerobic exercise: swimming- even if one is deaf. Indoors-year round!
Another interesting exercise for all Cochlear Implant persons: Dancing! No not ChaCha dance steps- environment: Loud music to quiet persons' voice at the same time!

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/-07

I am deaf without CIs.

I swim every Tuesdays and attend Zumba classes every Fridays.

I used to be a workout-a-holic, too. I was up until this past February when I went snowboarding...took a spill and banged up my knee. I couldn't get back to exercising right away until it healed. By the time I was all better i had fallen out of the cardio habit. :|It's really tough to get back into a routine again.

And i'm *clears throat* a bit older than 24, so i've got to really get myself together.

I hear you on the injury part and the age part brah.

I got a deep second degree burn near my left ankle and lower leg. Couldn't do anything (literally) for 4 months. I lost a lot of motivation and lost something great in the process.

Now I'm just trying to get my life together again and hopefully find a nice girl to be with in the future.

It's a lot of work though. Hopefully it'll be worth it! :wave:

Did you know that an extenal keyboard with USB input can be used to plug it in the laptop?

Gee, I didn't know that. Seriously, I didn't. I will have to try that. Luckily, I got my desktop back today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back