The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Today's a beautiful day! Was in a cleaning mood and washed all my windows, getting ready for Thanksgiving....the boys did a super job of cleaning their bedrooms and baths! All I've got left to do is the living and dining rooms to clean...
They are going to the Fair tonight, giving me a night of peace & quiet....We're still eating Shrimp! Going back out to the dock later this evening to catch more. We use can cat food! Catch a lot of Shrimp that way. Thinking of a Shrimp salad later.....

Today it is COLD outside! Makes me want to put on my English Pea Coat, scarf, and toboggan and go for a peaceful walk. Only problem is there's not a Starbucks nearby and we don't have a large park like Hyde Park in London. :(

The house got painted today. Yesterday they did the sealing and priming of a lot of areas. Today, the house was painted in the light grey MIL wanted and the white trim by the roof line. Most of the dark grey trim is also done, but there is still a little more to go. It looks nice, but I wish it wasn't grey. Ah well.

i am not well! I feeling difficult sleep problem! soon Hope be feeling hugs!

I am so glad. Hopefully the bills will not be too high for heating cost, like the portable heaters can do.

The tech said it should cut off about $50 from our electricity bill...wait and see.

We have central gas heating here in this old fashioned apartment...but the thermosat control is incorrect. The temperature says 75 even it's set to around 60-61 degrees. We will contact the landlord to get that thermosat control replaced, hopefully he will do it. We don't know if the thermometer is right or the thermosat set is right....better to replace the whole thing since it's old fashioned style.

Good to be home again after being away a couple days. I saw a raccoon dart through a wall I am building in the kitchen as I was coming in, and felt disappointed he didn't give me time to say Hello. :lol:

At my 2nd job...dancing to Lady Gaga music. Makes this job fun!

QUOTE=smithtr;1702722]thank +2 points hugs support pray for my sister very concern still pain!! will opearate I am afraid!! she is very younger! willl rid on kidney risk! :hug:[/QUOTE]

I will smithtr, and I am also praying for you. :hug:

Bad Romance?

I cant understand the lyrics...just like the beat. My client is deaf-blind..she just likes to listen to the beats for stimulation.

I cant understand the lyrics...just like the beat. My client is deaf-blind..she just likes to listen to the beats for stimulation.

dont feel bad all I can get is OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD RRRRRRRRRRRRROMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE=smithtr;1702722]thank +2 points hugs support pray for my sister very concern still pain!! will opearate I am afraid!! she is very younger! willl rid on kidney risk! :hug:

Hugs your best BecLak, keeping going heal!

Last edited:
NOW Im in the mood to listen to Lady Gaga on my iPod.... *fetches ipod and plays Lady Gaga*

Had a friend give me a new telephone today. Now, this friend knows that I am deaf and need a special telephone, but that I don't usually use one anymore. I use a captioned phone, a CapTel. She gives me this brand new, still in the box, never been used, amplified telephone and thinks I can use it and be able to talk to her on the phone. I tried to tell her it wouldn't help me, but she didn't understand how a person could not benefit from a telephone. The worst of it is, it came from the Florida Telecommunications Relay and I'm not sure if it was a loaner or something that was bought. She got it from her hubby's co-worker. this co-worker had just gotten it and within days had a series of strokes then a heart attack. The man is now in a nursing home and they have provided him with a telephone there.

Not sure what to do, but I will try to figure it out.

i dont know where to go for thanksgiving...

my family wants me to go, my friends invited me, my coworkers invited me..

too many, too much to think, and how..

umm..

maybe too much stomach feeling weird!!! bad headache!!! lol

I have an application for QSI Sanitation. I will still be in the poultry business, but I will be doing the cleaning end of it to meet USDA-FSIS SSOP standards. Hopefully I will be able to get this job. If I do, I will be working either 2nd or 3rd shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back