The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The space heater is doing a good job. I just cringe knowing my electricity bill will be high next month from it. Thanks.

Weather is kinda mild now...close to freezing in the mornings.

makes you wish you have a chimney, eh? same here.

it is suck to be me that i have to fix stupid heater, behold, i did.

it worked, lol.

which is why I use Mozille Firefox.

Have you tried Google Chrome? I was having problems with IE a few months back and switched to Google Chrome "temporarily" and never went back. :lol:

Have you tried Google Chrome? I was having problems with IE a few months back and switched to Google Chrome "temporarily" and never went back. :lol:

I have firefox and chrome google also not good IE! you think best firefox or chrome is fastest?

I don't feel so good today because of GI bugs and had diarrhea in rest of day. :(

Google Chrome is the best broswer ....ever

makes you wish you have a chimney, eh? same here.

Oh yes...my old townhouse where I lived in Rockville had two fireplaces..one in the basement and one in the living room. During the winters, my roommates and I used them a lot. :)

I heard my sister is very pain kidney is very serious, I think my sister is very worst kidney! because she is very kidney problem. It is serious she is very pain, she told me pain worst kidney problem! she is younger! that is surprised she is very too much caffeine! I don't know what is happened not sure her is problem pain kidney serious!!

Sorry to know that your sister is in such pain. I will pray for her.

Sorry to know that your sister is in such pain. I will pray for her.

thank +2 points hugs support pray for my sister very concern still pain!! will opearate I am afraid!! she is very younger! willl rid on kidney risk! :hug:

I made 18 on ACT test after found out from mail and I'm very happy, it was much improvement from 12 in 2007 to 18 in this year. :)

tough struggle on complication to believe I am very dang it i am learn it careful mod plugin!!

it is sucks to be me that i cant get sleep in since my body used to get up at 6am!!

dayum.

Hey Shel - have they ever fixed your heater yet?

I am final work successfully hard work! I think so weight loss wish be cut on too much not good food!

Yes, we got a new furnance installed yesterday. Yay! Thanks for asking :)

I am so glad. Hopefully the bills will not be too high for heating cost, like the portable heaters can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back