The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't you create a blog on your website about your hard work? you don't have to post about it in here everyday
Agreed.

well I am do try wordpress or blogs? Good idea :hmm: good advise! easy good idea figure out more easy traffic lot of pretty, I can setting up! great my idea think so blogs :D sound Jiro is right!

reason wise too many limit guest and member! not blogs but i have become team player hard work! limit reason strict! once time i Know familiar inactive member is not good! zero i know i am expert I am already research find my job! not post but too many high people tracking might to suggesting my opinion what do you think encourage to social and more support to friends and family also you are wish be believe me! I have link seems pretty hard work I am busy I research find more lots of advertisement pretty sound hard work activities! I have bit more patient pretty skills confidential! protect security!

yea uh... yea so yea. In Spanish and Japanese, the agent of causality is dropped: "The vase broke itself," rather than "John broke the vase." A cookie is just a cookie, but fig newtons are fruit and cake. When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore. For relaxing times, make it Suntory time. But the good news is the whiskey works. I tried taking pictures, but they were so mediocre. I guess every girl goes through a photography phase. You know, horses... taking pictures of your feet. I'm under Bob Harris.

I felt ignored :(

oh well.. I'll just try and think... "where the hell's the whiskey?"

I felt ignored :(

oh well.. I'll just try and think... "where the hell's the whiskey?"
Should've thought of as per Captain Jack Sparrow said
"Why has the rum gone???"

I think I found a perfect jacket for our son. 100% cotton washable jacket... This mean little static and no dog hair :) his last jacket had fleece lining to it and he kept breaking out little hives all over his arms despite he is on zytec that suppose to help hives and allergies. If he wasn't on it, I don't know how bad off he would be.

Got the jacket on sale :) but now I wish I waited on black friday, but it was a very good price anyway. $33.

Don't bother wordpress
Try

www.blogger.com
Thank JClark!
I try it
yea uh... yea so yea. In Spanish and Japanese, the agent of causality is dropped: "The vase broke itself," rather than "John broke the vase." A cookie is just a cookie, but fig newtons are fruit and cake. When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore. For relaxing times, make it Suntory time. But the good news is the whiskey works. I tried taking pictures, but they were so mediocre. I guess every girl goes through a photography phase. You know, horses... taking pictures of your feet. I'm under Bob Harris.

hmm interesting sound! I am surprised :d you are Japanese, and Spanish!

i exercised last night for the first time since forever.

i now feel like a Mack Truck has ran me over.

ouch.

What a wonderful ending to the Thanksgiving party at my house. We had a small bonfire in the backyard and just hung out all night. So nice!

Dad built a fire in the fireplace last night and now the whole house smells like "holidays". I like Christmas and all but for some reason it puts me in a weird mood. Oh well. This afternoon I am going to do some Christmas shopping. Not sure what stores I will hit, but I will be doing some shopping for my DD.

I am difficult lots of patient wait for go to there! I think so go to plan do go to tomorrow festerival tree! Hmm help for everyone I can do it!

Ahh the weekend will start soon.. had to get a few things necessary then I am all set to relax.. cant wait for the CFL Grey Cup game on Sunday night.. good thing I am off work that day so I can stay home and watch and enjoy in peace.. hehe..

Ahh the weekend will start soon.. had to get a few things necessary then I am all set to relax.. cant wait for the CFL Grey Cup game on Sunday night.. good thing I am off work that day so I can stay home and watch and enjoy in peace.. hehe..

ooh did you get chips and dip? mmmmm :giggle:

maybe my stomach upset weird! think so not good health! weird my body! I am throw feeling really stranger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back