The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
exciting to meet a new friend, Authentic when he is movin' to Bay Area..

hope it will make it happen to meet him..

I am smiling already to see that she is spending her time with your own blooded family. Its very important for her to remember you more. ;) your girl is very beautiful! I recall that you are trying to find a good deal to buy a ticket to fly in AZ. Any luck with it?
thank you for sharing the photo!

Had to drop it because my SUV broke down and it is a major major one. :(

Me thinks I might set up a tent in A+E....

Too many times in hospital....

warm weather in california.. gotta love it :]

Authentic, enjoy in California?

Jake, yea, we just texted each other.

Shel, sorry to hear. What year is your SUV?

My SUV is a 2003 and no, I am not buying a new vehicle. I want to pay this one off so I can have a few years with no car payments..that is what I am hoping for.

what kind of broke down? engine burns out? cylinders blew out? what kind?

dont u mind tell what kind of SUV do you drive?

Wirelessly posted

Its warm weather here in the SoCal :P

what kind of broke down? engine burns out? cylinders blew out? what kind?

dont u mind tell what kind of SUV do you drive?

2003 Santa Fe...what broke down was very very rare and serious. The mechanic is not sure if it will last much longer. I will just keep on driving until it dies because I am almost done paying it off. The mechanic said it could last for another 10 years...that is what I am hoping for. LOL! At least another 3 or 4 years so I can use what I paid for it each month to pay off credit cards and have 0 credit card debt. I hope it all works out.

2003 Santa Fe...what broke down was very very rare and serious. The mechanic is not sure if it will last much longer. I will just keep on driving until it dies because I am almost done paying it off. The mechanic said it could last for another 10 years...that is what I am hoping for. LOL! At least another 3 or 4 years so I can use what I paid for it each month to pay off credit cards and have 0 credit card debt. I hope it all works out.

....that explains. Sorry to say.

....that explains. Sorry to say.

Thanks..my hubby told me what broke down but too much terminology for me to handle. I just never have the best of luck with vehicles. I just, for once, would like to have a vehicle that can run so I can go without car payments for a few years. That's all I ask for. Once I pay off my credit card debt, I can easily afford a new car and not have to be so tight with money constantly. I would like to owe nothing on credit cards by the time I am 40 but it doesnt look like it will happen so I will aim for 45. hehehe

Thanks..my hubby told me what broke down but too much terminology for me to handle. I just never have the best of luck with vehicles. I just, for once, would like to have a vehicle that can run so I can go without car payments for a few years. That's all I ask for. Once I pay off my credit card debt, I can easily afford a new car and not have to be so tight with money constantly. I would like to owe nothing on credit cards by the time I am 40 but it doesnt look like it will happen so I will aim for 45. hehehe

yeah, thats why I usually buy USED cars. my jeep was $1, and ive put 45,000 miles on it.

Creeping near the 300,000 mile mark soon.

yeah, thats why I usually buy USED cars. my jeep was $1, and ive put 45,000 miles on it.

Creeping near the 300,000 mile mark soon.

I bought my SUV used. It was 2 years old when I bought it and I would love have it last that long like your jeep.

Why was it $1? How did you manage that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back