The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont eat them as I am still obsessed with Mexican food from growing up in Arizona. However, Bmore has great places to go for bar hopping or clubbing once the games are over. :)

That works :)

That works :)

My best NSAD was New Orleans 2001...My teammates and I went to Burbon Street and got sooo wasted the night before the games began. I was fine in the am but my friend was puking and she was our star player. OOOOPS ...:lol:

Ahh oic!

if it is happen to be in Baltimore for NSAD. I'd love to meet some ADers over there.

Otherwise, you give us a grand tour of Baltimore :]

Next year, i'll bring my team to NSAD because half of my fellas are movin' back to bay area! FINALLY to have them back and we've been playing together for 3 years (in leagues) until last year, they scattered out to different locations in california (so disappointed).

Next year, watch us- CALIFORNIA ROCKSTARS is going roll !!!

My best NSAD was New Orleans 2001...My teammates and I went to Burbon Street and got sooo wasted the night before the games began. I was fine in the am but my friend was puking and she was our star player. OOOOPS ...:lol:

I predict I will carry on the tradition this year!!! :lol:

Out of town tourneys are the reason I don't facebook yet. :)

NoCal.... ahh ya got a Washington Nationals cap with the W peletal shape eh? I been looking for that cap for some time... would be cool to have that cap in my hand but will have to look somewhere....

My net connection here sucks. I have been tethering instead of using the wifi, but I'm waiting for some important messages to my phone and can't tether in the meantime.

I wonder if I can go to mcdonalds and steal wifi.

Boo!

My net connection here sucks. I have been tethering instead of using the wifi, but I'm waiting for some important messages to my phone and can't tether in the meantime.

Boo!

McDonalds has free wifi.....

Boo!

or public library. or campus library.

Or Jiro's place. ha!

24b23jn.gif

Yeah but I don't get to lounge around there or mcdonalds! Nice to know about mcd's though. Never knew cuz I don't eat there enough.

I am going to see about getting a place soon. If only.

I'll be outside at jiro's place after I hack into his wireless like this
250px-Stealing_WIFI_from_Paneras.JPG

Yeah but I don't get to lounge around there or mcdonalds! Nice to know about mcd's though. Never knew cuz I don't eat there enough.

I am going to see about getting a place soon. If only.

I'll be outside at jiro's place after I hack into his wireless like this
250px-Stealing_WIFI_from_Paneras.JPG

while you do that - tell that FBI guy that I said hi.

Day two of house-sitting for my sister and using wifi on her Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop. She complained it crashed after downloading updates from Microsoft, so I tiptoe when approaching it, lol.
Dang, nice place here, big house on a five-acre spread, but the upkeep is CONSTANT! :eek3:

Day two of house-sitting for my sister and using wifi on her Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop. She complained it crashed after downloading updates from Microsoft, so I tiptoe when approaching it, lol.
Dang, nice place here, big house on a five-acre spread, but the upkeep is CONSTANT! :eek3:

I cant imagine owning a house on so much land. Yesterday, I joined my brother's girlfriend to look at houses. She wanted this one house on a half-acre lot but the house is not livable due to needing major repairs. She said she has the money for the repairs but I was thinking for her alone, the upkeep of the property will be so much work. I have a large lot and it is a lot of work for both my hubby and I. She loves the idea of a lot of land but all I could think was all that mowing she would have to do. :eek:

Just called the dealership where I saw a cute SCION on Sat when I helped my friend with car shopping. I am thinking of trading my SUV that was stolen for the SCION. It is a 2006 and only 17K miles on it. The dealership is asking 7,500 for it. If I can get $5K for my SUV only owing $3K on it, I could put a $2K down payment on the SCION so it would be like getting a brand new car for $5,500!!! It is purple and that's my favorite color! My gut feeling is telling me that would be the best decision as I was in a dilemna when my SUV was found. Keep it but continue to pay $410 a month for the next 8 months and pray that it doesnt break down as it has 120K miles on it or get the SCION with $225 monthly payments for only 4 years and less that 20K miles on it.

I talked with my mom..she said she would cut my SUV loose because that is such a good deal.

I wish I can go today to trade it in but I have to wait for the stupid AC repairman to show up. Pisses me off. First, they were supposed to come on Thursday in which my hubby took the day off for as I was still working. They had to cancel cuz they were having a problem with another house. Then, they said they would definitely come between 8 to 9 AM this morning but only to call and say that the guy is sick and will send another one at noon. It is past noon and the guy still hasnt shown up. I had plans to do errands today..ugh!

I cant imagine owning a house on so much land. Yesterday, I joined my brother's girlfriend to look at houses. She wanted this one house on a half-acre lot but the house is not livable due to needing major repairs. She said she has the money for the repairs but I was thinking for her alone, the upkeep of the property will be so much work. I have a large lot and it is a lot of work for both my hubby and I. She loves the idea of a lot of land but all I could think was all that mowing she would have to do. :eek:

that's what goat/horse/cow is for.... and illegal immigrant

nice! which scion. xB or tC?
I just sold some tc parts on ebay last week.

I like their interior design. pretty fancy.
I know the feeling on anticipation for the perfect car.. Patience is a virtue :D

nice! which scion. xB or tC?
I just sold some tc parts on ebay last week.

I like their interior design. pretty fancy.
I know the feeling on anticipation for the perfect car.. Patience is a virtue :D

xB..very very cute and great on gas too.

It is not my kind of car but the deal on it is great. I will get my dream car later on when finances are better.

ew. I'm not a fan of Scion. I'm looking at used Mazda Tribute and Ford Ranger :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back