The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute, do i know you?

Yes, I do play @ Twin Creeks, Pleasanton, and Fremont..

Of course, there are always hot chicks upstairs in the bar, yo!! I get some free drinks from them sometimes :)

Nah I was just there for a few days. My best friend mentioned playing coed against a deaf guy a few times there. You may know her. She also coached JV softball at a school in San Jose this year so you might know her that way as well.

2 umpires from Fremont played on my TX team last year. Small world.

I may finish the coed year with a Nor Cal team.... I am playing with them on Aug 28th out there.....not sure which park.

Nah I was just there for a few days. My best friend mentioned playing coed against a deaf guy a few times there. You may know her. She also coached JV softball at a school in San Jose this year so you might know her that way as well.

2 umpires from Fremont played on my TX team last year. Small world.

I may finish the coed year with a Nor Cal team.... I am playing with them on Aug 28th out there.....not sure which park.

yea? name, i might know her?

small world, i suppose.

August 28th, at where? in Twin Creeks?

Well, my SUV has no major damage...it seems like the theives scratched it up, stole one running board, my tags, license plates, and some ashtrays.

We cant drive it now until we get new tags. I have to go to the MVA on Monday for that. I am thinking of trading it in. My hubby and I looked at some cars today and we might have found one at a really good price. Wait and see what the dealership offers for my SUV.

I am so tired because I went to Ocean City yesterday with friends and the waves were very rough. I had to stand in them all day to make sure my son didnt get washed away by them. As a result, my whole body is so sore.

Hope everything is having a good weekend so far.

Well, my SUV has no major damage...it seems like the theives scratched it up, stole one running board, my tags, license plates, and some ashtrays.

We cant drive it now until we get new tags. I have to go to the MVA on Monday for that. I am thinking of trading it in. My hubby and I looked at some cars today and we might have found one at a really good price. Wait and see what the dealership offers for my SUV.

I am so tired because I went to Ocean City yesterday with friends and the waves were very rough. I had to stand in them all day to make sure my son didnt get washed away by them. As a result, my whole body is so sore.

Hope everything is having a good weekend so far.

how did thief start engine? damaged steering column? or hotwire? You better shot some photos of your SUV outside and inside.

how did thief start engine? damaged steering column? or hotwire? You better shot some photos of your SUV outside and inside.

she said nothing is damaged. no broken window, no hotwiring, nothing. She thinks the thief's got a master key.

Is it only me that I hate my hairs cutting??? My hairs are long as over my neck.

Why not give them a cut? I'm thinking about getting mine cut short for my bday in September... let's see whether I'll do it. Haven't had my hair short since... hmm... 1998 I think :giggle: it's gonna feel weird that's for sure!

she said nothing is damaged. no broken window, no hotwiring, nothing. She thinks the thief's got a master key.

I believe she said she had an Expedition..... If so that is almost impossible unless the thief possesed the original key at some point (valet park attendant maybe) Has to do with the chip.

It would be real easy for a Valet parking guy or mechanic to do this if they had the original for 30 minutes or so. Make a copy and save the key for later.... However, those guys would be stealing for parts and the car would have never been found.

Mystery continues.........

Probably had a copy of my key or a computer program to break in.

I believe she said she had an Expedition..... If so that is almost impossible unless the thief possesed the original key at some point (valet park attendant maybe) Has to do with the chip.

It would be real easy for a Valet parking guy or mechanic to do this if they had the original for 30 minutes or so. Make a copy and save the key for later.... However, those guys would be stealing for parts and the car would have never been found.

Mystery continues.........

Hahahaha..I am not on the salary level to afford an Expedition! I wish...

Nah, I have a Santa Fe..nothing exciting. LOL

Yea, I wonder what they needed it for...to rob a bank, probably.

Shelly, I would feel the same way- I would go look for trade in for reason that I would feel my car was "violated" and driven by someone unknown and car would never be the same to me again. I'm just weird though; I drive same car I purchased brand new 12 years ago. I put every mile on that myself and nobody drive but me. Now its an old POS, but still I am 'bonded' somewhat to my car and will be sad when I go get a new one soon.

I like the Santa Fe....... Friend has one

BTW NSAD is supposed to announce next year's site on the 8th........everyone seems to think it will be Baltimore.

Shelly, I would feel the same way- I would go look for trade in for reason that I would feel my car was "violated" and driven by someone unknown and car would never be the same to me again. I'm just weird though; I drive same car I purchased brand new 12 years ago. I put every mile on that myself and nobody drive but me. Now its an old POS, but still I am 'bonded' somewhat to my car and will be sad when I go get a new one soon.

I dont feel like my car was violated. It is just a car. I am doing this for financial reasons. If it still had low mileage and no engine problems, I would keep it.

It is just a car..no emotional attachment to it. I guess I am incapable of getting attached to things.

BTW NSAD is supposed to announce next year's site on the 8th........everyone seems to think it will be Baltimore.

Let me know if a team you play for (if you go) wants a player. (kind of sucks though because I'll be back there in June and would have to make another trip back for August, but hey for softball Im a sucker)

I just got back at 9pm from my road trip. Left at 8 this am and 13 hours later we are home. Getting really excited. Found a 4br/2ba home that will be perfect for us. Now, hubby has to talk MIL into giving us the down payment to get it. It will be 16 miles for hubby to drive to work and 8 miles for me to get into town, but only 3 blocks to get to 3 different grocery stores.

Woohoo! But if MIL doesn't want you to leave, she won't give you the money. Sounds to me like you might be in a pickle for the house, but I wish you the best of luck though.

Woohoo! But if MIL doesn't want you to leave, she won't give you the money. Sounds to me like you might be in a pickle for the house, but I wish you the best of luck though.

MIL says she understands about why we need to leave and she offered the money to help us. She just wants to see it first. She's also willing to let us use the garage as collateral. Not sure if they will need that, but it's worth $25,000 right off. It's a stand alone, 3 bay garage. No electricity, but massive storage space as well as the 3 bays.

i have collected toooo many fitted hats (new era, mlb, and more)...

realized that im only used like 7 hats out of 30 something.

I just got up....ugh! Gotta to go and meet friend around 830 or so! Enjoy your Sunday morning! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back