The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

(having a Patrick Starr moment)

This is Smokey Joe - I am KristinaB's teddy bear. I just wanted to say hello. I am a deaf bear.

Hello Smokey Joe. I am the alternate persona of Dixie. My friends call me booger.

This is Smokey Joe - I am KristinaB's teddy bear. I just wanted to say hello. I am a deaf bear.

Hello Smokey Joe. I am the alternate persona of Dixie. My friends call me booger.

LOL at both Kristina and Dixie... waaiiiit, Dixie, didnt ya use your finger to dig that booger out!??!?!?! :shock: OMFG!!!!

i have collected toooo many fitted hats (new era, mlb, and more)...

realized that im only used like 7 hats out of 30 something.

What fitted hat size? What MLB teams have ya collected the hats of?

:wave: Hey Smokey Joe...... I'm Fetch......Txgolfer's beanie baby dog. I am not usually allowed on the computer....... Oops here he comes now.....gotta go.

:wave: Hey Smokey Joe...... I'm Fetch......Txgolfer's beanie baby dog. I am not usually allowed on the computer....... Oops here he comes now.....gotta go.

LOrdy almighty, Fetch.. are ya usually sniffing Txgolfer's crotch? :eek3: :laugh2:

BTW NSAD is supposed to announce next year's site on the 8th........everyone seems to think it will be Baltimore.

Baltimore, Maryland.. aww. find somewhere is DIFFERENT location, seriously. what about Arizona? What about New Mexico? San Diego, CA? Colorado? Minnesota? Ohio? Kansas? Rochester, NY?

To be honest, it does make sense to pick that because of Rewolinski is from Maryland.

What fitted hat size? What MLB teams have ya collected the hats of?

any teams, as long it looks good.. im diehard fan of San Francisco Giants.. i have too many of them than the rest of others (i.e. Cinn Reds, DC, Yankees, SD Padres, and etc) those hats that i brought is what i have reason why i buy..For example: i brought black/white Cinn Reds hat because it is just "C"- i use that to sew the title- "NorCal" to rep. Know wha am i sayin'?

Most of the hats are from Lids Co.

Baltimore, Maryland.. aww. find somewhere is DIFFERENT location, seriously. what about Arizona? What about New Mexico? San Diego, CA? Colorado? Minnesota? Ohio? Kansas? Rochester, NY?

To be honest, it does make sense to pick that because of Rewolinski is from Maryland.

I hear they are considering San Antonio, Houston and Baltimore.

Baltimore is the best choice.

San Antonio in August???? No way....Hearing aid might melt.

Houston??? The armpit of civilization. Nastiest place in the US..... and yes I have been to Cleveland. :lol:

Baltimore???? Crab cakes. Winner!

Houston??? The armpit of civilization. Nastiest place in the US..... and yes I have been to Cleveland. :lol:

san antonio? no! houston? are they trying to kill us? baltimore ? *scoff* humid melting us. San Diego- PERFECT and it will be best choice, know why? beaches, chicks, attractions, and weather itself is very good...Viva Las Vegas? good idea but we'll dying on the field, lol...

what the *bleep* of this day- SUNDAY?!

this day is suppose to be FOOTBALL DAY!!! c'mon, NFL.. hurry up to make us happy, drink beers, eat foods at tailgates, eat junks n hamburgers/pizzas, sodas, and wages on that day of SUNDAY!!!

hurry up.

I think it would be fun if it were in Baltimore. I would enjoy to meet Norcal and TxGolfer at NSAD and I know live by there and she really loves softball too.

what the *bleep* of this day- SUNDAY?!

this day is suppose to be FOOTBALL DAY!!! c'mon, NFL.. hurry up to make us happy, drink beers, eat foods at tailgates, eat junks n hamburgers/pizzas, sodas, and wages on that day of SUNDAY!!!

hurry up.

I know!!! I cant wait!!!!! :hyper:

Yayayaya..come to MY Home!!!! B-more!!! Fells Point clubbing...That would be FUN!

Football starts Saturday..... Cowboys Vs Bengals :)

any teams, as long it looks good.. im diehard fan of San Francisco Giants.. i have too many of them than the rest of others (i.e. Cinn Reds, DC, Yankees, SD Padres, and etc) those hats that i brought is what i have reason why i buy..For example: i brought black/white Cinn Reds hat because it is just "C"- i use that to sew the title- "NorCal" to rep. Know wha am i sayin'?

Most of the hats are from Lids Co.

It cant be on the west for next year because they alternate between East and west...this year, it was in the west, next year, the east and so on...

If NSAD is in B-more, I will play some softball! :)

Crab Cakes??? :lol:

I dont eat them as I am still obsessed with Mexican food from growing up in Arizona. However, Bmore has great places to go for bar hopping or clubbing once the games are over. :)

It will probably not be in the west for a while.... Just not enough teams out wesy.

Only 18 mens teams and 4 coed...... not good

I think there are only about a dozen womens teams too. My ladies from Austin are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back