The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
ew. I'm not a fan of Scion. I'm looking at used Mazda Tribute and Ford Ranger :dunno:

All the used cars with that low mileage are asking for over 10K or any used cars selling under 10K have very high mileage. That's why I decided to get it even though it is not my first choice for a car. Just for now until I pay off other debts. Maybe I will end up falling in love with it. Who knows?

Yeah but I don't get to lounge around there or mcdonalds! Nice to know about mcd's though. Never knew cuz I don't eat there enough.

I am going to see about getting a place soon. If only.

I'll be outside at jiro's place after I hack into his wireless like this
250px-Stealing_WIFI_from_Paneras.JPG

while you do that - tell that FBI guy that I said hi.

Ditto!!

they will probably give me a job if they find that I was able to breach his security.. :cool:
cross fingers.

You know, the Scion Xb is very spacious for the kind of car you get. You can fold the front seats down flat and put more cargo laid down flat...it's a flexible fuel-efficent cargo vehicle. Is it automatic or manual? My ex roommate about couple of years ago has a Scion Xb with a manual tranny. I drove it about 2 times, nice ride but too boxy.

Did you know that Scion is under Toyota? The powertrains are toyota.

Not only just that too seq, lots of parts are interxchangeable between scion-toyota vehicles!

For example, I swapped in a Scion tC ipod headunit into my 4runner. Works without issues, no extra or special wiring harness needed. Cost was super cheap to boot.

... I can't picture shel in a purple xB though.. yet. :P
Mad pimpin!!

Sun finally came out for the first time today. Just in time to set. Isn't that the way life is at times.

We have a man in the neighborhood here that throws away kids toys left and right, but leaves them for the big collection once a week. You know, the tree limbs and big stuff like that. Daughter has taken to getting the stuff, fixing it up and we donate to GoodWill or Salvation Army. He actually threw out a new crib, all set up, nothing wrong with it. He has a 8 month old and a 2 year old. Why would he throw these things in the garbage when there are plenty of people who could make use of them?

Not only just that too seq, lots of parts are interxchangeable between scion-toyota vehicles!

For example, I swapped in a Scion tC ipod headunit into my 4runner. Works without issues, no extra or special wiring harness needed. Cost was super cheap to boot.

... I can't picture shel in a purple xB though.. yet. :P
Mad pimpin!!

I got it!!! I feel funny driving in it. I am a SUV sports utility person..this vehicle seems more appropriate for kids. Cant beat the low mileage and low price....

You know, the Scion Xb is very spacious for the kind of car you get. You can fold the front seats down flat and put more cargo laid down flat...it's a flexible fuel-efficent cargo vehicle. Is it automatic or manual? My ex roommate about couple of years ago has a Scion Xb with a manual tranny. I drove it about 2 times, nice ride but too boxy.

Did you know that Scion is under Toyota? The powertrains are toyota.

Yea, I knew that. I got manual. I agree that it is too boxy but something for now while I pay off other debts. Then I will go back to being a SUV owner. Gotta make sacrifices in this economy. At least it is like a brand new car due to the low mileage as opposed to 122K miles on my SUV.

I got it!!! I feel funny driving in it. I am a SUV sports utility person..this vehicle seems more appropriate for kids. Cant beat the low mileage and low price....
Did you just say you just traded the SUV for the sicon?

Sweet. At the least you can probably get back some of the money in the future.
In 5 years, I have no doubt it will still retain some of its value or give you a personal investment actually.

right Niasho especially that it will be better on gas than my SUV which ate up gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back