The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I had to run errands to get everything for our family trip this Saturday, we went shopping, shopping shopping...then we went out to dinner to Boston's chicken. I gonna work tomorrow then I'm off for the weekend. Yay!!

Oh, how exciting for you! It sounds that you guys are going to a beach. Have fun on your weekend!

I got another day of errands and several phone calls. I hate making phone calls. I am thankful for VRS but phone calls are not my forte.

I couldn't see the separate thread that was made back in May, but did I misread something?

I couldn't see the separate thread that was made back in May, but did I misread something?

I believe this incident is now known as "That of which we must not speak."

I can say, living, cruel, hoaxster.

Now posting to you from my neighborhood Starbucks on my netbook.

I am thinking it would be fun to travel to each free WIFI spot in Iowa and make a post here.

I may have too much free time. :hmm:

When are you due?? I am due on November 6th! :) As today I am 26 weeks along...so how far you now? We didn't announce till I was almost 13 weeks. :)

QUOTE=Hollisterbabe7;1384047]Cant wait for the big day of my life!! :)[/QUOTE]

wow, its been a LONG TIME!! yes, i know that i've ben away for a such long time. There are so much sorrows in my recently.

Pardon me for being away that you havent heard or so. As myself being a teacher is really busiest and not easy..my all the time favorite uncle was passed away, i have to carry his coffin and sorrow, my mom isnt in greatest health that is unexpected..its really difficult for me to get through those months.

what i played basketball and softball for deaf club: it wasnt not being myself as like before: hustle, play hard, trash talk, and being on the best team, now im playing like lazy player and not focus. My coach still keep me because he know how much i have been through. It was good supportive that i recieved from them through months.

forgive me if i havent been in touch with you all. my apologize. I will get that back to y'all-

have a pleasant summer, people-

wow, its been a LONG TIME!! yes, i know that i've ben away for a such long time. There are so much sorrows in my recently.

Pardon me for being away that you havent heard or so. As myself being a teacher is really busiest and not easy..my all the time favorite uncle was passed away, i have to carry his coffin and sorrow, my mom isnt in greatest health that is unexpected..its really difficult for me to get through those months.

what i played basketball and softball for deaf club: it wasnt not being myself as like before: hustle, play hard, trash talk, and being on the best team, now im playing like lazy player and not focus. My coach still keep me because he know how much i have been through. It was good supportive that i recieved from them through months.

forgive me if i havent been in touch with you all. my apologize. I will get that back to y'all-

:cry: We will see you around NoCal

Wow! long ago to be back. We hope to see you again. :(

Man, I'm so red.... my back is so red and my face and arms is also red.... I look like a lobster! (Not really)..... I'm thinking how on earth did I get this red when I got Tanning Lotion on and I've stayed all day at the River in the sun/water with my friends and son....

*sighs* Should've put more lotion on instead......

I'm sore! Ugh!

Man, I'm so red.... my back is so red and my face and arms is also red.... I look like a lobster! (Not really)..... I'm thinking how on earth did I get this red when I got Tanning Lotion on and I've stayed all day at the River in the sun/water with my friends and son....

*sighs* Should've put more lotion on instead......

I'm sore! Ugh!

Maybe you got pissed off, that explains the red. :lol:

:dizzy:

just finished prepping for Vermont weekend trip. Leaving in 3.5 hrs.... it's a 4 hrs drive for me :dizzy:

I am in shock and feeling numb. I had a very emotional tiredness after, I got a phone call from a friend to learn the passing of my good friend from elementary school. I am going to be ok, just wish could've had spent more time on facebook with her and exchange our cell phone numbers to hear her voice =( The facebook chat is not enough or we could have met for coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back