The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am jealous well i am more happy for her but in deeply inside of me,i am jealous. heheh my friend got a RED X WRANGLER JEEP!!! She sent me a photo of her new wrangler jeep. GOD it's so beautiful!!!!! she got it with the top down. wowow. she said someday she will take me on her new jeep for a ride. oh i hope it will happen real sooooooner. hahah congratulations to my friend.

I am in shock and feeling numb. I had a very emotional tiredness after, I got a phone call from a friend to learn the passing of my good friend from elementary school. I am going to be ok, just wish could've had spent more time on facebook with her and exchange our cell phone numbers to hear her voice =( The facebook chat is not enough or we could have met for coffee.

aw i am so sorry for your loss.

I am in shock and feeling numb. I had a very emotional tiredness after, I got a phone call from a friend to learn the passing of my good friend from elementary school. I am going to be ok, just wish could've had spent more time on facebook with her and exchange our cell phone numbers to hear her voice =( The facebook chat is not enough or we could have met for coffee.

Awww :(

You have my deepest sympathy.

You all have a great weekend! ;) I'm off to go on my family vacation.

:dizzy:

just finished prepping for Vermont weekend trip. Leaving in 3.5 hrs.... it's a 4 hrs drive for me :dizzy:

I was there last summer. We drove from the New York-Vermont border on the Interstate through to Manchester, New Hampshire.

I came home from checking on my friend's 8 cats at her home while she was away. thank god all of her cats are fine. I couldnt believe how many i had to fill up the dry food, did clean the litterboxes and water compare to my three cats. yeah i miss them already. ha i will check on them in am. :D

:ty:Cheri and Frisky Feline. I am feeling a bit better today :)

I am hanging out with 4 men..3 single and one who is my hubby. I am wishing my single girlfriends are here cuz 3 of them are ready for a good woman. :) Instead I will flirt with them to flatter them...lol! :)

just woke up 15 minutes ago after getting home at 6am after getting smashed and checking out girls :naughty: damn.

I am enjoying my first weekend off in 6 months! Oh joy!

I'm super happy that is no more heat wave. I finally sleep so well since I had no sleeping for four straight days (well, only so little sleeping). :P

Tonight I'm checking out two films at Melb International Film Festival. Hope I can keep awake! :)

:wave: back from Vermont. great time!

:wave: back from Vermont. great time!

What did you do there?

I am so exhausted...stayed up until 3 am hanging out with my hubby, two neighbors, and my brother. It was interesting to see how men talk about women. LOL!

What did you do there?

I am so exhausted...stayed up until 3 am hanging out with my hubby, two neighbors, and my brother. It was interesting to see how men talk about women. LOL!

a big deaf BBQ party. good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back