The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
where's your trail?

man you leave yourself open. i have many things going thru my mind but i will be good and not say any of them. :laugh2:

I was thinking about getting a break from work and a vacation in NJ on Jan, that way I can meet AD'ers
I dont see why not?? You can even meet the AD'ers inNYC where I will be planning, si?????

I'm going to bed. good night :)

Last edited:
What comes around... comes around. Another spammer on the loose. :roll:

It will happen in late January 2010.

I still be thinking to take weekend time to fly DC or NYC/NJ. I can meet you in NJDPHH (NJ Deaf Professional Happy Hour). No DPHH in DC/Maryland during JClarke s time. :roll:

I still be thinking to take weekend time to fly DC or NYC/NJ. I can meet you in NJDPHH (NJ Deaf Professional Happy Hour). No DPHH in DC/Maryland during JClarke s time. :roll:
Doesn't matter, I can arrange a special meet, si????

Today was a day of million of errands...or so what it felt like. Finally just finished the last of it for tmw's trip to the beach with a friend. My August is already filling up fast with appts, social outings with friends, birthday parties, and errands to get the kids ready for school. I cant believe kids in AZ start school on MOnday!!!!

My back seems to be healing a bit better now that I'm able to walk around more and am able to sit down for a long period of time. Thanks to the muscle relaxer and ibuprofen which definitely helps.

Gee, I hadn't been on the computer since this week until now and oy, I've had a lot to catch up onto, lol.

Jolie, glad to hear your back is healing :)

I am thinking of my first mammogram on Tuesday :Ohno:

is signing off AD for a week!! Have fun you all!!!

Take Care

is signing off AD for a week!! Have fun you all!!!

Take Care

Adios!!!

What a day today has been! The kids and I joined my friend and her two kids to the beach. Very nice beach and everything but unfortunately, it is the time of the year when jellyfish come ashore. My daughter got attacked and stung in several places by one. Poor thing was screaming her head off. We had to leave and my son being only 3 didnt understand why we had to leave, had a huge fit and refused to leave. When I picked him up to take him to the car , for the first time ever, he slapped me so hard on the cheek. My friend heard his hand making contact with my cheek. It stung for at least an hour after that and when I got home, there is a handprint on my cheek. Oh boy! It was good to see my friend though..just wish it could have worked out better. Oh well. Important my daughter is not allergic to the jellyfish and didnt need medical care. Whew!

So tonight I was angry because I got a guy call me about driver's ed courses available in August for me to take, but when I answered the phone I couldn't hear a word he said so I explained to him that I was HOH and that I would just need to get my mom to talk to him and deliver the message to me. However, I couldn't find my mom so I had to get my brother to talk to the guy. It just made me frustrated because I would have been able to talk on the phone if the cordless was working (it is louder :)), but for some reason it wasn't charged and my parents don't like cordless phones so they keep the only one we have in their room hidden :lol:. So it just frustrated me and when my mom came home, I explained the situation to her and she had no idea that I had trouble hearing on the other phones so she tried fixing the cordless phone. It just made me mad that I couldn't do something! :mad:

Today, I had to run errands to get everything for our family trip this Saturday, we went shopping, shopping shopping...then we went out to dinner to Boston's chicken. I gonna work tomorrow then I'm off for the weekend. Yay!!

So tonight I was angry because I got a guy call me about driver's ed courses available in August for me to take, but when I answered the phone I couldn't hear a word he said so I explained to him that I was HOH and that I would just need to get my mom to talk to him and deliver the message to me. However, I couldn't find my mom so I had to get my brother to talk to the guy. It just made me frustrated because I would have been able to talk on the phone if the cordless was working (it is louder :)), but for some reason it wasn't charged and my parents don't like cordless phones so they keep the only one we have in their room hidden :lol:. So it just frustrated me and when my mom came home, I explained the situation to her and she had no idea that I had trouble hearing on the other phones so she tried fixing the cordless phone. It just made me mad that I couldn't do something! :mad:

Well, it is frustrating for you. How about if you could buy your own powerful regular telephone that might help you to hear better?

Please forget the cordless phone because your parents probably are not comfortable with it for a reason. Please don't forget that your parents own a house that you are living in. I personally hate a cordless phone because of the airwave in my house. I don't give a damn what you think about it or your driver's ed. I bought a powerful phone with my own money which helped me to hear the voice, but that was a long time ago. You always can call to the person who called you anytime. No worries. It is really not a big deal. I am sure that he will call you back because he needs your money, right? Smile. Good Luck with your driving! Maybe, you might wanna to be a private pilot someday. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back