The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the beach with my family and my friends read on my Facebook about it so they paged me asking if they could join. Ended up with over 30 people (my friends and their kids). A small family outing ended up to be a huge gathering..lol. Facebook is dangerous but that was my doing for posting my plans for everyone to see. I just think how funny that is. However, had a great time. :)

I just found out that the new water park that is being built in the town over (really tiny little town 5 minutes away) is opening next summer and that they are hiring over 500 people from the community for seasonal jobs next year, so I intend to get myself in that group hopefully! It sounds like it would be an awesome place to work.

Today was my sons B'day...we (4 of us) went to the new Skateboard Park in another County, as the ones in Duval are not good and too much teenage crime.....It was 95 degrees....we stayed for 2 hours and left.....Stopped by Subway for that $5 footlong...the heat really drained all our energy....it's too hot! Taking it easy tonite....

I am going to see 7 well known stand up comics perform at a show tomorrow. :)

Now, back in Canberra after an awesome weekend in Sydney...

I know about dark ring eyes, it is like dark rings under your eyes. It could be caused bylack of sleepness, stress, too watching on tv or computer, and etc etc.

But I am a bit surprised that man claimed if you have a purple rings under your eyes that means you are probably going to die.

So I googled to research but I can't it somewhere else. I just want to know if it is true... I never heard of a such thing like that.

:hmm:

I know about dark ring eyes, it is like dark rings under your eyes. It could be caused bylack of sleepness, stress, too watching on tv or computer, and etc etc.

But I am a bit surprised that man claimed if you have a purple rings under your eyes that means you are probably going to die.

So I googled to research but I can't it somewhere else. I just want to know if it is true... I never heard of a such thing like that.

Epic fail.

no such thing lol. for black area under your eyes - we call it "Panda Eyes". I don't get panda eyes but a lot of people do. and yes you're right - it means you had a lack of sleep last nite.

Purple area around your eyes - that probably means you got your ass whupped :lol:

no such thing lol. for black area under your eyes - we call it "Panda Eyes". I don't get panda eyes but a lot of people do. and yes you're right - it means you had a lack of sleep last nite.

Purple area around your eyes - that probably means you got your ass whupped :lol:

Lol, no, I don't have purple rings under my eyes. I only have panda eyes, and it is brown color. So, I remembered the woman had her purple rings under her eyes before she died. :dunno:

I just bought new Brother laser Multi-Function device (Copier, Scan, Fax and Printer) last Sunday. Clean out old fax machines and laser printer from my computer desk. Better clean than messy desk. LOL I will plan to sell two Brother laser fax machines and HP laser printer. I will plan to buy new Dell desktop computer with two monitors soon or end of summer but few friends and relative will give gift card of them to me for my today's birthday. Wow!

Last edited:
I probably start packing for my holiday today or tomorrow.

I am sooo lookin forward to it!!

I just bought new Brother laser Multi-Function device (Copier, Scan, Fax and Printer) last Sunday. Clean out old fax machines and laser printer from my computer desk. Better clean than messy desk. LOL I will plan to sell two Brother laser fax machines and HP laser printer. I will plan to buy new Dell desktop computer with two monitors soon or end of summer but few friends and relative will give gift card of them to me for my today's birthday. Wow!
oohh, Happy Birthday!

Have you guys ever had a muscle pull on your back?

Man, yesterday I had a muscle pull on my lower back and it hurts like hell. It happened at work during break time when I was bending over to pick up my purse. The next thing I know, I had pulled it and went to the emergency room. Sure enough, it was definitely a muscle pull.

So, the dr gave me 2 prescriptions for 800 mg of ibuprofen and muscle relaxer. It seems to be helping but god, when I sit down or walk, it literally took the breath out of me. The only way I was able to be comfortable is to lay down on my side.

Today seems to be a little bit better as I was able to walk around for a little bit. But, it is still a bit painful. At least, I can use my pager for now to pass the time and to post around.

Have you guys ever had a muscle pull on your back?

Man, yesterday I had a muscle pull on my lower back and it hurts like hell. It happened at work during break time when I was bending over to pick up my purse. The next thing I know, I had pulled it and went to the emergency room. Sure enough, it was definitely a muscle pull.

So, the dr gave me 2 prescriptions for 800 mg of ibuprofen and muscle relaxer. It seems to be helping but god, when I sit down or walk, it literally took the breath out of me. The only way I was able to be comfortable is to lay down on my side.

Today seems to be a little bit better as I was able to walk around for a little bit. But, it is still a bit painful. At least, I can use my pager for now to pass the time and to post around.

I have had pulled ankle, groin, shoulder, and back muscles from playing sports or exercising. I know what it is like. No fun! Hope u get better soon!

Woke up at 5:30 am and couldnt go back to sleep. I am done with my summer teaching job so there is no need for me to wake up so early so I guess I am used to it. Also, quitting soda and sugar-loaded juices have really given me so much energy. Just returned from a 2 mile power walk and will take some unused things to the thrift store and do some things around the house before taking my hubby to the dentist. My big TV image seems to be messed up so we cant watch tv in the living room. I cant use my Wii now..ugh!!!

I have had pulled ankle, groin, shoulder, and back muscles from playing sports or exercising. I know what it is like. No fun! Hope u get better soon!

Thanks.

Right now I'm bored out of my mind because there's not much I can do but to lay down and keep the pressure off my back, grr. The kids are at their father's so that way I can have the time to heal it up. I've had a muscle pull in the same area 11 years ago and I had forgotten how bad it was going to be until now.

Thanks.

Right now I'm bored out of my mind because there's not much I can do but to lay down and keep the pressure off my back, grr. The kids are at their father's so that way I can have the time to heal it up. I've had a muscle pull in the same area 11 years ago and I had forgotten how bad it was going to be until now.

Anything on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back