The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been snowing and sunny on and off all last week that killed my daffys :| but I think it is over and let warm Spring come!!! :P

Rainy, windy, Monday!!

Had a great weekend! :P It is always nice, to come back home!

I am very tired, will continue with the essay at work tomorrow. You may not see much of me on AD for the rest of the week unfortunately. So have a great week, ladies and gentlemen!

How's your essay going?

I've been reading and studying through Lecture 1 to 17 notes for upcoming intrasemester exam.

Gosh, i hate one person. He intend to correct me and everything i type. i felt insulted. :mad2:

Gosh, i hate one person. He intend to correct me and everything i type. i felt insulted. :mad2:

Wow! Hate is such a strong word.

Tell the person how you feel. Tell the person that you hate the fact that he/she does this instead of hating the person. :)

Just an advice! :)

Wow! Hate is such a strong word.

Tell the person how you feel. Tell the person that you hate the fact that he/she does this instead of hating the person. :)

Just an advice! :)

simple. give him a cookie and a :)

i doubt that. he hate me. i been nice to him since sept. he turn it around and be mean to me. Especially how i type. He think he is smarter than i am. Especially when he is only 15. i dont give him cookie.

i doubt that. he hate me. i been nice to him since sept. he turn it around and be mean to me. Especially how i type. He think he is smarter than i am. Especially when he is only 15. i dont give him cookie.

He's a kid! Ignore him! :)

Kids are good at being pest! Only if you allow him...

Well I am still off for Spring Break. So I am going to run to take hubby some lunch! :D Poor guy has to work while all of us are off! :giggle:

He's a kid! Ignore him! :)

Kids are good at being pest! Only if you allow him...

Well I am still off for Spring Break. So I am going to run to take hubby some lunch! :D Poor guy has to work while all of us are off! :giggle:

you have point BabyBlue. Thanks.

I finished to scrub in my shower to clean this morning. I don't like to scrub in the shower. That's hard work.

How's your essay going?

I've been reading and studying through Lecture 1 to 17 notes for upcoming intrasemester exam.

I am up to 564 words now, and 936 words left to go! Just getting into the focus now today, so I can continue so I got tonight and tomorrow to finish until tomorrow evening's deadline.

My day was ruined that my family , especially my mom and grandma only call me with bad news :( ugh! I need to SCREAM!

This nice weather is coming to an end...it will be cloudy and rainy and back to colder days. It's like Mother Nature flipping a finger at us.

It has been snowing for the past two days now, I'm glad to see that it has settle down, hope for a better weather tomorrow. :fingersx:

I just got off from work, been a long day, I'm in a process of looking for a new car this week, it's time for a new change. I've had this Honda for 10 years now. I'm surprised it lasted that long. :lol:

It has been snowing for the past two days now, I'm glad to see that it has settle down, hope for a better weather tomorrow. :fingersx:

I just got off from work, been a long day, I'm in a process of looking for a new car this week, it's time for a new change. I've had this Honda for 10 years now. I'm surprised it lasted that long. :lol:

It's a Honda, that's why it knows how to last long. Even those old POS Hondas too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back