The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow!

Today has been an awesome day!!

Been out on the boat. Met up with several friends!

Will post pictures later!

I am out having a good time.

Hell yeah!!

I truely needed this!!

Out with family and friends, and boats!!

It is truely a great time!!

:D

Its 10.15pm....and I am having a hard time doing a lot of of research for my first ever essay for uni, it has been 4 years since I wrote one, and it is the worst I have ever imagined, and my question (which is the topic as well) which is the essay I am writing on for the Intro to management subject at University of Canberra. From tomorrow, it is the final week of term 1, then holidays, and I have four solid days to finish this goddamn essay!

"Organisations based on the principles of scientific management will always perform well. Is this true or might the application of the other theories produce better results? in your answer consider the strengths and weaknesses of different theoretical aproaches and the types if organisation existing in Australia today"

Boy, three questions in one paragrapgh! :dizzy:

JClarke, good luck for final exam this week. You will break for holiday soon. :)

It is not an exam, my exam doesn't start until early June. This is just an subject assignment. By the way, I dont get holidays... I have to go back to work as usual. :(

I am very tired, will continue with the essay at work tomorrow. You may not see much of me on AD for the rest of the week unfortunately. So have a great week, ladies and gentlemen!

It is not an exam, my exam doesn't start until early June. This is just an subject assignment. By the way, I dont get holidays... I have to go back to work as usual. :(
that sucks to be you. :D

I am very tired, will continue with the essay at work tomorrow. You may not see much of me on AD for the rest of the week unfortunately. So have a great week, ladies and gentlemen!

no biggie. you will not be missed :wave:

Getting ready to take the boat to a friends house, right off the river! To have a get together! Eat lots of seafood and have an oyster roast!! Plus plenty of beers! :D

Another awesome day!!

I just love the fact, that this weekend has been nothing, but sunny days!!

Getting ready to take the boat to a friends house, right off the river! To have a get together! Eat lots of seafood and have an oyster roast!! Plus plenty of beers! :D

Another awesome day!!

I just love the fact, that this weekend has been nothing, but sunny days!!

We are having a snowstorm! Not kidding!:wave:

Oh wow! Our friends family are down from Ohio. To get away from all that mess! Flooding, rain, snow!

Maybe one day, you guys will see the warm sunshine! :)

My hubby and I enjoyed our walking outside. It's beautiful sunny days. It's warm weather. :D

What?!! right now????

*edit* I REALLY think you're not kidding since I checked my weather report, it seems that snow is coming on it's way tomorrow and Tuesday. CRAP!

What?!! right now????

*edit* I REALLY think you're not kidding since I checked my weather report, it seems that snow is coming on it's way tomorrow and Tuesday. CRAP!

:lol: Slowing down now and we are hoping to get out to Wendy's for cheap dinner and to stop cabin fever.

:lol: Slowing down now and we are hoping to get out to Wendy's for cheap dinner and to stop cabin fever.

Dang! We will get this cold front by the coming weekend! Most of us are welcoming it!! We need the rain. The drought is awful here now! So we can use all the rain we can get!

Enjoyed the beautiful day we had in Seattle...reached 69 degrees...felt like May than April. :)

have great time party in mich and lots meet deaf ppl last sat night and don't stop till 6am come home from mich and been tired and will catch up lots sleep later tonight :) and lots pently pic of Stripper man :giggle: and will post in here later and have to develop from my camera frist

Will go to store in few hour to buy more food then clean up little then rest on my night off as blue :zzz: day ofc here is SNOW! hate it

Sure enough it's snowing in Ohio right now. :mad2:

Sure enough it's snowing in Ohio right now. :mad2:

It's nice in Iowa today. Yesterday Interstate 35 had many cars slide off to the ditch, but you would never know it now. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back