The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this sounds awful, but I just want to disappear for a while, at least figure out what my expectations are and not try to meet expectations of others. I can't really distinquish between them all. In otherwords, I question my intentions for more school or getting a job that I am not sure why I do what I do...

I majored in physics.

I got into grad school: Cornell and Virginia Tech. I'm waitlisted for UPenn and I have not heard back UW, Oregon State, and Northeastern. I did not recieve aid for Cornell and I have not heard back from Virginia Tech. The school I attend is in WA but I am from a small town in PA. I don't want to attend grad school (engineering) if it means I will go extensively into debt. Physics is not very useful in getting a job unless I pursue further education, but I'm feeling burnt out from school.
oh that's cool! I went to VT for 3 years. it's indeed a very very very fine school. so are other schools. it ultimately depends on your living style. VT can get lonely since it's in middle of nowhere.

I know this sounds awful, but I just want to disappear for a while, at least figure out what my expectations are and not try to meet expectations of others. I can't really distinquish between them all. In otherwords, I question my intentions for more school or getting a job that I am not sure why I do what I do...

yes I do highly recommend you to take a time-out and travel.... just like everybody else :cool2:

yes I do highly recommend you to take a time-out and travel.... just like everybody else :cool2:

I like what Jiro have suggested - a long break from studying! :cool2:

Everyone, I'd like to share information with you all.

I got a job as a comic book colorist from company called Shot in the Dark Comics, after that might as well join Marvel or perhaps DC. So can't wait!

Dang! I am going to bed early tonight! I stayed up too late, last night.

Just got off the Wii Fit and I'm sweaty! Good workout! :)

Everyone, I'd like to share information with you all.

I got a job as a comic book colorist from company called Shot in the Dark Comics, after that might as well join Marvel or perhaps DC. So can't wait!

holy shit! now you can be our insider info for any upcoming projects!!! :deal:

Dang! I just joined twitter and I have absoleutely no idea how it works :dizzy:

Thank god its Friday!. Only two more classes to go at University. :)

Bank of America staff asked if the interpreter of HOVRS is my wife. :roll: I said no and am surprised they didn't listen carefully to the announcement of the VRS, twice.

Any idiot who works for professional companies should not be working there if they can't handle any customers!

:wave::wave: Found something to do, i just dying my hair to blonde. So whuz up y'all lol. i am getting better as usual. Odd. :lol:

On my way to have a good time!!

On my BB! Finally getting out on the weekend!

Yee haw!!

You all have a nice weekend!! I know I will!!

I am soo excited that my wonderful fiance got me a early birthday gift... an ACER widescreen LCD monitor. LOVE IT!! It's much better than old fart crt. LOL!! :lol:

just chillin out before i'm leavin to Mich and have lotts deaf ppl went to over good friend of mine's house and have big party as blast time tonight! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back