The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBQ on a good smoking grill! Yummy!

I am hungry now! Perhaps that will be what we will do for Easter weekend!

Yay for Easter long weekend break! :)

The essay writing has ended, and I am offically on uni holidays, yay!

I will be busy for the day....babysit then go shopping get few things that we needed...I forgot few things...oh well! I wrote the list down so I won't forget! :lol: I am soo fed up with our vacuum! So I found one that may work...hopefully! I don't want to pay too much for it...

My mom has been here since Sat from AZ...it has been a super busy week since she arrived. On Sunday, we went to the Cherry Blossoms Festival in DC, Monday went to Port Discovery Children's Museum in Baltimore and walked around Inner Harbor by the waterfront, Tuesday, we went to the movies, and yesterday, we went to the Luray Caverns in VA. Today, we are going to Centintential Park in Columbia since it is soooo nice and tmw, we probably will go to a museum. Then she leaves on Sat...

Thank god I am off until Wednesday, the 15th. :)

My mom has been here since Sat from AZ...it has been a super busy week since she arrived. On Sunday, we went to the Cherry Blossoms Festival in DC, Monday went to Port Discovery Children's Museum in Baltimore and walked around Inner Harbor by the waterfront, Tuesday, we went to the movies, and yesterday, we went to the Luray Caverns in VA. Today, we are going to Centintential Park in Columbia since it is soooo nice and tmw, we probably will go to a museum. Then she leaves on Sat...

Thank god I am off until Wednesday, the 15th. :)

Dang, girl! You are going to be exhausted by the time Mom leaves!! Sure sounds like you are showing her a good time, though. I am sooo jealous that you were at the Cherry Blossom Festival. Did you get any good pics? It is so pretty when the cherry trees are blooming in DC.

Wow, too busy so far.. Yesterday, I went out to doing shopping for Alexanderia's first birthday and today, I just wrote down on the cards and such like that but have to dicussion with my mom to seeing if it's ok with her for throwing her first birthday at her house and etc like that then might will mail them on this Monday. :D

AWW! She'll have fun with her party! :)
Wow, too busy so far.. Yesterday, I went out to doing shopping for Alexanderia's first birthday and today, I just wrote down on the cards and such like that but have to dicussion with my mom to seeing if it's ok with her for throwing her first birthday at her house and etc like that then might will mail them on this Monday. :D

AWW! She'll have fun with her party! :)

Yeppers. I already wrote 18 cards so far which means I will have 55+ people come out of 18 cards if they can make it BUT Im planning to ask my mom to write down more for some family to coming since I don't have their address and Im very sure that some of them would want to come by for her first birthday, I would say average 75 pepole come here for her first birthday :shock:

Sure!!

Gonna get a slat of eggs today! Let the kids color them tomorrow!

I may have to do that with the kids at the DV shelter on Saturday! I miss those kinds of things since my boy is all grown up.

Another day of boredom, i woke up early. put curtain up and all that. Dryer brokes. Seem like it is bad day for me.

Dang, girl! You are going to be exhausted by the time Mom leaves!! Sure sounds like you are showing her a good time, though. I am sooo jealous that you were at the Cherry Blossom Festival. Did you get any good pics? It is so pretty when the cherry trees are blooming in DC.

Yea, I got pics..will post them when I upload them.

Have u ever been to the Cherry Blossom Festival?

WOW! that's a lot of people! :) She'll feel overwhelmed at first and not understand anything. She'll pick it up by 2nd or 3rd birthday. :)

wish I could go and witness her 1st bday but that's ok! Video will do! :)

Yeppers. I already wrote 18 cards so far which means I will have 55+ people come out of 18 cards if they can make it BUT Im planning to ask my mom to write down more for some family to coming since I don't have their address and Im very sure that some of them would want to come by for her first birthday, I would say average 75 pepole come here for her first birthday :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back