The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Discovery channel's 'Monster Quest'. This show is so creepy...talking about the bizarre phenomina of cattle mutilation that's been going on in the midwest for the past 60 years.

Watching Discovery channel's 'Monster Quest'. This show is so creepy...talking about the bizarre phenomina of cattle mutilation that's been going on in the midwest for the past 60 years.

Eww. What were they claiming that was killing the cows?

Wild Animals are known to do so as well.

They freakiest cattle death I have seen, was a lightning striking a field and killing about 20 cows that was in the field.

Was in our local papers last summer.

Eww. What were they claiming that was killing the cows?

Wild Animals are known to do so as well.

They freakiest cattle death I have seen, was a lightning striking a field and killing about 20 cows that was in the field.

Was in our local papers last summer.

The kind of makings and multilations on those cattle were the work of no animal. Some of the wounds were similar to laser cuts that only professional doctors can copy. One 1,300 pound buffalo was found to be almost totally drained of blood and yet no blood was found anywhere near the carcass.

The kind of makings and multilations on those cattle were the work of no animal. Some of the wounds were similar to laser cuts that only professional doctors can copy. One 1,300 pound buffalo was found to be almost totally drained of blood and yet no blood was found anywhere near the carcass.

:shock:
That is freaky! Maybe it was a cult or something.

Gonna have to check out the guide on my satellite for reruns of this.

I got back from the game we had at the school tonight and our Senior High Girls DOMINATED the tournament. They won every game and are currently ranked number 1 in the State, and are looking for a state Championship win next week. WOOT!

I got back from the game we had at the school tonight and our Senior High Girls DOMINATED the tournament. They won every game and are currently ranked number 1 in the State, and are looking for a state Championship win next week. WOOT!

YAY! Basketball, right?

YAY! Basketball, right?

Yes, but the thing is our team isn't nearly as athletic as some of the other teams such as Dollarway - which we will play in the State Tournament.

Hey guys! Just catching up with AD since I was away from it yesterday. I've been very busy putting together awards for our cubscout Blue & Gold Banquet that was today. There was about 80% more awards this month then usual. I'm back but not much tonight. I am getting sick and probably ought to get off of here and head to bed

I hope you feel better in the morning chris mom.

I am looking forward to seeing Jiro's pictures if he gets permission to post them.

Tomorrow I am going to a christening for my best friend's little girl. I'm the godmother and am so excited. Her family from Ireland are visiting and are a lot of fun. We all went out last night to an Irish pub to celebrate a birthday and there will be a party after the christening tomorrow.

I am off to bed now too.

eat my lunch pizza before leavin to work later by 4pm till 930pm and thank god i am off trw *woot*

I have an interview this afternoon at Wally-world. Might be a cashier at the check out. The only way I could take this job is if it allowed me to work overnight or during the evening hours as I am currently a student at ATU and subbing at the local school. I would take part-time hours at Wal-Mart for now, but I could possibly go full-time during the summer months. We'll see how this goes. And I just realized I don't have a navy blue shirt and khaki pants, so if I get hired I'll need to make a trip to JC Penneys to purchase 2 or 3 navy shirts and 2 or 3 khaki pants so I'll have enough to rotate through and always have a clean set. I don't think the shoes matter much, but I would just wear my brown leathers or my Docs. Between subbing and working part-time I could actually come close to working 40 hours a week again.

I thought Wally-world is on a hiring freeze? Hmm, good luck and hope things work out for ya Dixie. :)

They should give you 3 shirts, they did when I got hired on. Just need pants and you can order them from Personal Managers for good price. The price is even lower than what is on the floor for customers.

I thought Wally-world is on a hiring freeze? Hmm, good luck and hope things work out for ya Dixie. :)

They should give you 3 shirts, they did when I got hired on. Just need pants and you can order them from Personal Managers for good price. The price is even lower than what is on the floor for customers.

I think the management positions are in a hiring freeze but not the store associate positions. I don't know. We'll see how this works out.

I have leave in about 30 mnutes. I was supposed to meet the hiring manager at 3:15. She seemed very laid back, but could be different working under her.

The thing is I can do well on applications, but I have a tendency to bomb out on interviews. I just interview really badly I guess even though I do everything that all the interviewing literature says to do.

I think the management positions are in a hiring freeze but not the store associate positions. I don't know. We'll see how this works out.

I have leave in about 30 mnutes. I was supposed to meet the hiring manager at 3:15. She seemed very laid back, but could be different working under her.

The thing is I can do well on applications, but I have a tendency to bomb out on interviews. I just interview really badly I guess even though I do everything that all the interviewing literature says to do.

Sounds like you just get nervous during interviews. Only advice I can give you is try to relax and just be yourself.. Other things is when they ask you questions, just answer them honestly. Most likely you are already hired if they are wanting you to come in for interview.

Sounds like you just get nervous during interviews. Only advice I can give you is try to relax and just be yourself.. Other things is when they ask you questions, just answer them honestly. Most likely you are already hired if they are wanting you to come in for interview.

Well seems though I got the job as a part-time cashier. I have to go in tomorrow morning for my drug test and background which I will pass of course sense I am clean and I have never been convicted of any crime.

Whilst out I ma stop by JC Penneys and grab some shirts and pants using my debit card. I'll check the balance tonight to ensure that I have sufficient funds and set myself a budget. (I have sufficient funds but I want to know the exact amount). I'll update more tomorrow afternoon. As of now Im set to work the evening shift from 5-11 two to three days a week with rotating days off and off for sure on Tuesdays and Thursdays as those are the days I am in class Uni. This should leave sufficient time for me to sub at my local school which I wish to continue to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back