The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this "birdie" is going to fly into his nest for the night.......

Night-nite!

Good morning, kids. What's up? I just awake and grab my coffee.

I am mad at my iphone, it really annoy me... I got 15 missed calls from strangers everyday. :mad2: How I did stopping it without change new numbers?

BAWK! BAWK! BAWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

MORNIN' AD'ers! MORNIN'

Hello Byrdie, Society's Child, and Josh. :wave: I'm awake but that's about all.

MORNIN' AD'ers! MORNIN'

:deaf: I feel sorry for hearings who had to hear that every morning. :laugh2:

I am in the middle of holding on VP, with ViableVRS help. :mad2:

MORNIN' AD'ers! MORNIN'

I thought it went to something to the effect of

COCK-A-DOODLE-DOOOO.

:giggle:

Had a great day at work and ready for the weekend

Few days ago, I was looking at a youtube video and saw the title of the video that says "TGV POS" I chuckled and thought they were probably kidding about the pos part but it is a real word but haven't researched what pos mean in their terms. Its a model surname of a high speed train.

YYYYAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! I still haven't left yet!!! I just saw that my camera battery is DEAD. I thought I had it fully recharged last nite but apparently I guess I insert the battery into recharging device wrong. :mad2: :mad2: I'm giving it a 30 min recharge :mad2:

YYYYAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! I still haven't left yet!!! I just saw that my camera battery is DEAD. I thought I had it fully recharged last nite but apparently I guess I insert the battery into recharging device wrong. :mad2: :mad2: I'm giving it a 30 min recharge :mad2:

Better hurry! Or just take pics with your Blackberry and mail them right to us. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back