The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf am I doin'? I am just about to leave for uni! :zoom:

Well seems though I got the job as a part-time cashier. I have to go in tomorrow morning for my drug test and background which I will pass of course sense I am clean and I have never been convicted of any crime.

Whilst out I ma stop by JC Penneys and grab some shirts and pants using my debit card. I'll check the balance tonight to ensure that I have sufficient funds and set myself a budget. (I have sufficient funds but I want to know the exact amount). I'll update more tomorrow afternoon. As of now Im set to work the evening shift from 5-11 two to three days a week with rotating days off and off for sure on Tuesdays and Thursdays as those are the days I am in class Uni. This should leave sufficient time for me to sub at my local school which I wish to continue to do.

Congratulations!

On my way home from the museum. The Body World exhibit was :jaw: pretty neat and very interesting.

Got to watch an IMAX movie as well.

Had a great day today!!

Good evening all. I'm still sick :( Lost my voice today. Can't wait to feel better..

On my way home from the museum. The Body World exhibit was :jaw: pretty neat and very interesting.

Got to watch an IMAX movie as well.

Had a great day today!!

wait till you visit Mutter Museum in Philly. I still haven't visited Body World exhibit yet :mad2:

It has came in handy with Chris..but my other two kids don't understand

you ought to teach them! for some odd reason - I didn't know you have 2 other kids. How do your sons communicate with Chris?

Monday morning already?

I don't know which one is better.... us being on weekend while they work... or them having a head start to Friday... :hmm:

This is the second body exhibit I have seen. The first one was on Orlando science Museum.

Yes and I'm in the lecture and the real time captioning doesnt work :mad2:

what kind you have? the remote captioning or in-person aka stenographer?

remote-captioning via internet to their servers - the captioner (person) types it out.

I am missing out the lecture at the moment, :pissed: with my laptop

remote-captioning via internet to their servers - the captioner (person) types it out.

i've had that once. that really sux to have some technical issue. why not get a terp? plus - you should carry tape recorder cuz of unexpected technical issue like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back