The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
my freedom of speech is violated by all deaf

:madfawk:Alldeaf:madfawk:

Im not coming back, so good bye!

Alldeaf done turned me off, so fuck off!

Uh...no wonder....it just got bad anyhow. New rules, new Mods, more security, post been removed or edited without warning, flame wars, trolls, some members became too selfish and think only about themselves, etc...

Oh, no! How old was your TV? The old LCD TV I used to have for the past 6 years stopped working a few weeks ago, so I bought a really nice 32" Samsung HDTV. Two of the things I love about it are the fact that it makes ascending beep tones when the TV is turned on and descending beep tones when it is turned off. I like this feature because I've noticed that HDTVs don't turn on as quickly as LCD TVs do. It also has vertical speakers that run along both sides of the TV screen which makes it very easy to hear. I paid $650 for it, but it was well worth the price. My sister told me that Samsung received 4 out of 5 stars for their HDTVs in the latest issue of Consumer Reports. I really lucked out because when I was shopping for a TV at Best Buy, the brands I chose from included Sony, Samsung, Toshiba, Panasonic and Magnavox.

I really like Samsungs. The salesman at Best Buy said that they have the same insides as a Panasonic, but are cheaper. Enjoy your TV.

:lol: Me too. Since she was hit with a laundry hamper and went out dancing in heels! :shock:

Gooo Shel!!

Somehow I missed the part where Shel was hit by a laundry hamper.

I'm gonna stay far away from Jiro because he has a gun. :P

just FYI - you only need to stay away from rednecks & dumbass, not responsible law-abiding armed citizens. since you live in Washington state which is a very gun-friendly state.... chance is you have passed by thousand of armed citizens with concealed weapons. :)

Most of gun crimes are caused by ILLEGAL gun owners and there are quite a handful of crimes (shopping mall massacre, school massacre, robberies) were stopped by LAWFUL gun owner before cops came. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back