The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Ask me.

My stickied thread took an interesting turn - I honestly wasn't expecting one of my schoolmates to come here, but I guess it goes to show that anything's possible. Ornesby1981 is hearing and we hung out occassionally (and he did help me when my green monster broke down two years ago in front of his apartment). I was the only deaf student within the entire student body, so most of my friends from this area are hearing, with the exception of one who is HH, but we attended different schools.

I got a flu shot too, but so far, I've been sick for 9 days with coughing and all the other cold stuff.

Oh darn it. If you had the shot before you get sick. Now, you got the shot in the middle of sick that won't help. Sorry about that. Actually, any flu shot with anytime really does not work. You might want to drink more and rest or anything that you can think of a way to get rid of the sick.

I got a flu shot too, but so far, I've been sick for 9 days with coughing and all the other cold stuff.

Whoa, 9 days! I hope you will feel better soon. I am sick, too. I have sore throat but right now, it is raw. I hate to feel it in my throat. I ate chicken noodle soup at lunch.

I am sitting her farting away my weekend when I could actually be doing something productive.

Oh darn it. If you had the shot before you get sick. Now, you got the shot in the middle of sick that won't help. Sorry about that. Actually, any flu shot with anytime really does not work. You might want to drink more and rest or anything that you can think of a way to get rid of the sick.

I got the flu shot about eight weeks before I got sick. As far as I can tell, getting the flu shot reduces my chances of getting sick by about a half per cent. So, if I live for two hundred years getting my flu shot each year, odds are, I'll be able to avoid getting sick one year.

I finally got my shipment of vitamin C! Maybe it will help.

i am sitting in bed, cant be bothered to get out of since it is almost 10am here!

I got the flu shot about eight weeks before I got sick. As far as I can tell, getting the flu shot reduces my chances of getting sick by about a half per cent. So, if I live for two hundred years getting my flu shot each year, odds are, I'll be able to avoid getting sick one year.

I finally got my shipment of vitamin C! Maybe it will help.

Yeah, that could be your answer to get some vitamin C, and eat some chicken noodle soup that might help you, too. I don't eat chicken b/c I am a vegetarian. Nobody really knows why that soup is a cure - even the scientists can't figure it out. What a mystery!

Getting ready for my hot date with my hubby..just finished drying my hair and letting it rest before I straighten it...will drop my 3 year old whom I just "sued" for bodily harm off at a friend's house. Her 14 year old daughter will watch him. It is so nice to have an "official" babysitter now! :)

My stickied thread took an interesting turn - I honestly wasn't expecting one of my schoolmates to come here, but I guess it goes to show that anything's possible. Ornesby1981 is hearing and we hung out occassionally (and he did help me when my green monster broke down two years ago in front of his apartment). I was the only deaf student within the entire student body, so most of my friends from this area are hearing, with the exception of one who is HH, but we attended different schools.

That's cool!

Am researching for cheap flight fare to Portland for NWSAD [softball tournament] and NSAD @ Fort Lauderale, Florida... any1 who is ADers, why didnt we meet it up at that places?

Im so hype up for SOFTBALL SEASON :]

holla me up if one of y'all Portlanders or outsiders of Portland AND Fort Lauderale peeps too :]

Am researching for cheap flight fare to Portland for NWSAD [softball tournament] and NSAD @ Fort Lauderale, Florida... any1 who is ADers, why didnt we meet it up at that places?

Im so hype up for SOFTBALL SEASON :]

holla me up if one of y'all Portlanders or outsiders of Portland AND Fort Lauderale peeps too :]

When is the NWSAD?

Dude, its on June, end of the weekend. I think. I'll check with my coach to see whats up.

Yeah, that could be your answer to get some vitamin C, and eat some chicken noodle soup that might help you, too. I don't eat chicken b/c I am a vegetarian. Nobody really knows why that soup is a cure - even the scientists can't figure it out. What a mystery!

I'm vegan, so I won't be eating birds either, but noodle soup with the seasonings does the same thing. I think it's because it's nutriment, so it provides energy, and it's liquid, and it's easier to eat soup than drink a lot of stuff when you're sick, so you also get hydrated, which is important to kick off the flu. The seasonings must help somehow too. Maybe they help make it easier to swallow when you have a sore throat.

I really need to be working on my film but for some reason Ive lost steam and its due out in May. Maybe I need to request a temporary bannination from AD so I can get my work done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back