The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Look outside to the west. A bright shinning planet is glowing tonight. Venus!

Meh, I'll glaze at it from my bed, I have window that points to the West.

:mad2: i'm finally HOME

Meh, I'll glaze at it from my bed, I have window that points to the West.

Eehh. Only if you want to. :aw:

Don't wait 'til it is too late. It also rises from the east. So later tonight it will set.

Thought it was neat.

What kind of goodies did they give out at the seminar?

:lol:

or are you just being :naughty:

:laugh2::laugh2: I was fingerprinted, notarized, and processed. I applied for non-resident Florida & Virginia CCW permit. :mad2:

:shock:

You are not planning on coming to Florida to stalk me are you? :shock:

Cool! So all you had to do is take one course?

:shock:

You are not planning on coming to Florida to stalk me are you? :shock:

Cool! So all you had to do is take one course?

:cool2: yes - just go there, pay up $$$$$, listen to BULLSHIT gun safety lecture (which is like 30 min total), and complete basic competency test (you load the gun, shoot it, unload it)... and get notarized, fingerprinted, etc.. and you're done.

while it sounds easy - it is time consuming and costly. Expect to cough up at least $500 (barely). Florida fee is $117 and Virginia fee is $100. Course fee is $150. the process can take up to 2-3 months. :(

I'm gonna stay far away from Jiro because he has a gun. :P

:cool2: yes - just go there, pay up $$$$$, listen to BULLSHIT gun safety lecture (which is like 30 min total), and complete basic competency test (you load the gun, shoot it, unload it)... and get notarized, fingerprinted, etc.. and you're done.

while it sounds easy - it is time consuming and costly. Expect to cough up at least $500 (barely). Florida fee is $117 and Virginia fee is $100. Course fee is $150. the process can take up to 2-3 months. :(

I was wondering because now... It seems that the CW classes are popular nowadays.

A lot of fliers and posters are out advertising it. ( In my community.) I have been considering taking it.

I have also seen on the news how people are rushing to buy Ammo due to the fear of the gun laws may change.

:aw: *looking herself* Hello y'all, sorry i was spending time with my fiancee

What happened to your TV, Lori?

Since I got the new couch and loveseat I had to move things around. Well my t.v is big and heavy so I sat it on the couch b/c I can't left it off the floor. I just finished up with reconnecting the wires to the other electronics when I heard a crash. My tv had fallen off the couch and hit the floor. I plugged it in and tried turning it on and nothing..it won't turn on buy pushing the button on the tv or with the remote..

Alrighty now that it's 9 minutes till 5am it's ime for me to get my butt in bed considering i'm only 3 hours away from the 24 hour mark. Sleep well everyone and enjoy your morning.

Since I got the new couch and loveseat I had to move things around. Well my t.v is big and heavy so I sat it on the couch b/c I can't left it off the floor. I just finished up with reconnecting the wires to the other electronics when I heard a crash. My tv had fallen off the couch and hit the floor. I plugged it in and tried turning it on and nothing..it won't turn on buy pushing the button on the tv or with the remote..

Oh, no! How old was your TV? The old LCD TV I used to have for the past 6 years stopped working a few weeks ago, so I bought a really nice 32" Samsung HDTV. Two of the things I love about it are the fact that it makes ascending beep tones when the TV is turned on and descending beep tones when it is turned off. I like this feature because I've noticed that HDTVs don't turn on as quickly as LCD TVs do. It also has vertical speakers that run along both sides of the TV screen which makes it very easy to hear. I paid $650 for it, but it was well worth the price. My sister told me that Samsung received 4 out of 5 stars for their HDTVs in the latest issue of Consumer Reports. I really lucked out because when I was shopping for a TV at Best Buy, the brands I chose from included Sony, Samsung, Toshiba, Panasonic and Magnavox.

I got my vitamins C and K, and I already feel better after only one night! I still have all my symptoms, but I just have a better general feeling. I'm not sure that makes sense. Yesterday, I woke up about two hours early to go to the bathroom, and my sense of direction must have been off by about fifteen degrees, as if my bed were set crooked in my room, but it wasn't. I kept turning left and crashing into things on my way to and from the bathroom. I made extra sure I was properly aligned with the toilet :giggle:

Good morning, Sunshine!

Wait. It's only 5:55 a.m. No sunshine yet.

Good morning, AD !

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back