The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw Byrdie - where's your avatar? :mad2:

EDIT - I just noticed mine's gone. Sounds like I need to clear out my cache.

The green slickers are very heavy to wear and are wind resistant, water resistant in the ever changing conditions that they are exposed to.

just FYI - you only need to stay away from rednecks & dumbass, not responsible law-abiding armed citizens. since you live in Washington state which is a very gun-friendly state.... chance is you have passed by thousand of armed citizens with concealed weapons. :)

Most of gun crimes are caused by ILLEGAL gun owners and there are quite a handful of crimes (shopping mall massacre, school massacre, robberies) were stopped by LAWFUL gun owner before cops came. :)

Yea, I knew. I was kidding you. ;) They just use them for protection, not to do a killing spree.

Yea, I knew. I was kidding you. ;) They just use them for protection, not to do a killing spree.

i know :cool2: but don't want to other ADers to have a wrong idea because they don't know me well.

Yea, dude. :)

Byrdie, Good luck on your job search! :)

OK--DADDY! :lol:

:mad2: I fathered no such son! on that second thought.... did I? nobody has told me yet. I guess they're waiting till I strike gold.

damn gold diggers.... :mad2:

Ouch, that video is :lol: I noticed they were on the hurdle, not over it. I guess they can't jump that high.

Ouch, that video is :lol: I noticed they were on the hurdle, not over it. I guess they can't jump that high.

because your legs get so exhausted. That hurdle onto water is usually at the last phase of the race.

because your legs get so exhausted. That hurdle onto water is usually at the last phase of the race.

Ahhh..didn't know they have a pool of water at the last hurdle. Interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back