The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh heck yeah!

Gotta have gravy... Not the out of the can. gravy from the pork chop residue. :giggle:

I'll remember that for the next time. we just smothered it in bbq sauce tonight

i have donated some $$ to the bush fire victims

Good on you Jake! I donated my blood to the Red Cross, for these fire victims in hospitals needing blood transfusion. Red Cross loves my blood because Im one of the rare blood types, my blood can match with anybody! :D

Okay--I'll let him know that.

I don't know if he is going to agree with that or not but if he wants a job bad enough--he's going to have to learn that honesty isn't the best policy sometimes.....

Yes, you should let him know. It is common sense to me that you should not disclose everything about yourself. When I interview people and they start telling me about health and mental problems, it's a big red flag. Not the fact that they have them, but that their not smart enough to keep that information to themselves until the time is appropriate.

Glad you took it in the spirit it was intended. I didn't want to add to the negativity by appearing to be insensitive.:giggle:

Because I know that you are a very direct person and we are in agreement on this issue. :)

:lol: @ Jiro's comment about Samson!

Yes, you should let him know. It is common sense to me that you should not disclose everything about yourself. When I interview people and they start telling me about health and mental problems, it's a big red flag. Not the fact that they have them, but that their not smart enough to keep that information to themselves until the time is appropriate.

His concern was that by letting the physical doctor know about it because if he omitted it and something happens while he is at work--it could be just cause to fire him for lying.

:mad2: my day started out good and it is ending badly, dealing a lot people at once with their problems

[shrug]

what a weird email from student...

"Yo Pro L, whatcha teach klass? make ink somethin' on cloud sheet? Git us up Hearts rocks for us to chomp up snacks for V party tmw?"

I was like, "yo, this is not rap class" By the way, his translate, "Yo Professor L, what are you teach at class? Make essay on paper? Get us valentines candies for us to eat up foods for Valentine's party tomorrow?"

Geez, that dude is REALLY wanna to be EMINEM!!

:mad2: my day started out good and it is ending badly, dealing a lot people at once with their problems

simple. if their problem has nothing to do with you, then let them deal with it themselves cuz it's of no concern to you.

[shrug]

what a weird email from student...

"Yo Pro L, whatcha teach klass? make ink somethin' on cloud sheet? Git us up Hearts rocks for us to chomp up snacks for V party tmw?"

I was like, "yo, this is not rap class" By the way, his translate, "Yo Professor L, what are you teach at class? Make essay on paper? Get us valentines candies for us to eat up foods for Valentine's party tomorrow?"

Geez, that dude is REALLY wanna to be EMINEM!!

I would print out his email and grade it for improper spelling/grammer. :lol:

good middle of the night all. These severe storms are keeping me awake..I hate storms...

I'm back on AD after being absent for the last two months!!

Well it's now 1am and I'm going to try to go back to bed. If good night all, good night ucff, secretblend and hear again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back