The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add a couple of expresso shots to that and I believe you will find your happy face, er place. :P

drinking a large coffee + bagel w/ bacon & egg.... :ily:

It's 11am. I've had 2 glasses of Dr. Pepper, took kids to school, went to wal-mart, put up groceries, ate 2 pieces of Cinnimon Bread and I do believe it's nap time..Hehehe Busy morning. I hate wal-mart

There's that happy face! :)

actually i'm :mad2:. this is LOUSY coffee! :mad2: It tastes so burnt and used. I went to street stand. I usually go "next door" for coffee but it was a hassle so I bought coffee at stand. bad choice! :mad2:

actually i'm :mad2:. this is LOUSY coffee! :mad2: It tastes so burnt and used. I went to street stand. I usually go "next door" for coffee but it was a hassle so I bought coffee at stand. bad choice! :mad2:

10cc's of Starbucks! Stat!!

:mad2: mind you - when it comes to medication, I usually require double dosage. but.... :ily: for your good thought

Sure. I've never bought coffee from a stand before. Here in DC, we have stands out the wazoo, but almost all of them serve soft pretzels and those rank hot-dogs. I'd be hard pressed to find one that serves coffee and even more so to buy it.

Sure. I've never bought coffee from a stand before. Here in DC, we have stands out the wazoo, but almost all of them serve soft pretzels and those rank hot-dogs. I'd be hard pressed to find one that serves coffee and even more so to buy it.

update - I suck it up and drank it just for coffee fix. i'm feeling better :ily:

Not much, just morning here at work.

I just looked outside, and saw the biggest rainbow I have seen since I was a kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back